Benicci Beginner Mixing Acrylic Paint Set, 24-Colors
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Acrylic Paint Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Acrylic Paint Set you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Acrylic Paint Set for a detailed review of all the top acrylic paint sets.
You'll have everything you need to create art projects with this acrylic paint set of 24 paints and 12 brushes. It also includes a sponge and a mixing art knife. The nylon brushes are made to resist shedding, and the paints are nontoxic for a safer painting experience.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Benicci Beginner Mixing Acrylic Paint Set, 24-Colors placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE QUALITY SURPRISES EVERYONE! Golden collection of 24x12ml paint set, 12 brushes, a sponge and a mixing art knife for such a low price? Most customers are surprised to see it’s not a cheap art kit… but simply an affordable one. PERFECT AS A GIFT!!! 24x RICH PIGMENTS BRING OUT THE BEST FINISH FOR CRAFT: Quick dry acrylic paint glides like velvet on your favorite surface. Canvas, wood, styrofoam, plaster, terra cotta, ceramic, clay – no limits for handmade art! ENJOY OUR NO RISK 365 DAY GUARANTEE: Beginners, long time artists, kids, and adults! Thanks for purchasing this incredible acrylic paint set (simple colors like black, white and red are never enough, right?). If you have any issues in the next 12 months, return for a replacement or refund. NOT JUST PAINT – A TOTAL ART KIT YOU CAN GIFT TO A FRIEND! It’s our pleasure to gift you with 12x non-shed nylon art brushes (also good for watercolor and oil), mixing knife and art sponge with your acrylic paint. Enjoy yourself, or gift to an artist friend. SAFE AND FUN FOR KIDS 100% NON-TOXIC & QUICK DRY: Sponge painting is the favorite for kids! And thanks to the quick-dry technology you can hang their artwork on your fridge immediately. Enjoy your affordable acrylic paint kit of 24 paints (12ml tubes) +12x acrylic paint brushes + mixing knife + sponge.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Acrylic Paint Sets
Whether you’re a professional artist or a hobbyist, the right art supplies can make all the difference. But choosing the best acrylics can be a bit of a challenge. There are so many elements that affect how your paint turns out, you may not know exactly what to look for while shopping.
If you’re a beginner, splurging on the most expensive paints might not be a good idea. You can get some practice with more affordable acrylics, then make your way up the price chain. But there are some things to consider as you’re comparing one set against another, no matter where they fall on the cost spectrum.
One of the most prized features in an acrylic set is lightfastness. This is how well your paint will hold up when exposed to light and is a great gauge for how long it will last after it dries. Choosing acrylic paint that promises excellent lightfastness will reduce the risk of your artwork fading over time.
You will need to decide on the viscosity of your acrylic paint. Viscosity refers to how thick it is. Heavy body acrylics will be similar to what you’d get from oil paint, while acrylics that are more on the fluid side are what you see staining or airbrushing. The level of viscosity you choose will depend on the art you’re creating and the surface you’re painting on.
The Acrylic Paint Set Buying Guide
- Acrylic paints have inherent lightfastness, making them a better choice for long-lasting quality than other types. But they’re also rated as to how lightfast they are. If an acrylic is rated ASTM 1, it’s excellent in the lightfastness category. An AA rating on a paint is similarly excellent versus other ratings.
- Your acrylics will come in a set that includes a specific number of different colors. As a beginner, it can sometimes be a good idea to go with a more limited range of colors, then expand to more as you gain confidence. But if you find a good deal on a set and you’re unsure which colors you’ll use, go for it. You don’t have to use the full color range in any set you buy.
- When not in use, you’ll need a place to store your acrylics. Make sure you keep them in a cool, dry place to keep them from drying out.
- Safety is a concern for many artists. The good news is, you can find plenty of nontoxic paint options to help you stay worry-free while you’re spending hours on a project.
- Acrylics aren’t the only tools you’ll need. Make sure you put time into researching the best brushes and other implements that you’ll need for your projects. The right brush can make a difference in the job your paint does.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide