Benevolence LA Hand Poured All Natural Soy Candle
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candle you should buy.
Editor's Note February 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Candle for a detailed review of all the top candles.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Benevolence LA Benevolence LA Hand Poured All Natural Soy Candle placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGHLY SCENTED: Indulge your senses with a luxurious treat! This Rose & Sandalwood scented candle combines powerful garden floral notes of rose, peony blossom, geranium and mandarin with bountiful woody notes of sandalwood, amber, and musk. The soft floral notes of fresh-cut roses along with woody sandalwood make this a very classy, sophisticated fragrance. Sandalwood relaxes and soothes the mind, and the Rose brings balance and harmony. THERAPEUTIC AROMA: These hand-poured candles have been made using a unique blend of essential oils, the finest combination of purest ingredients, and natural soy wax to formulate a beautifully enhanced aroma throw. Release the best fragrances that are entirely free from toxins, paraffin, and harmful residues. Soy candles calm the nerves and relieve anxiety, making them the best stress-relieving candles. It can be used for insomnia, meditation, aromatherapy, removing odors, etc. NON-TOXIC CLEAN BURNING: Each non-toxic candles contains a significant amount of pure essential oils and fragrances that work to fill the air with natural goodness and natural scents. These organic soy candles burn clean to purify the air in your home for at least 45 hours. Most scented candles are smaller, this candle burns 2 to 3 times longer than most scented candles sold here. THE PERFECT GIFT: Elegantly packaged, these candles arrived beautifully in a matte black and gold-stamped gift boxes with a message about our mission to spread generosity. This will make a wonderful gift for a friend, loved one, birthday gifts, house decor gifts, apartment essentials gifts, best friend gifts, and an even better treat for yourself for all occasions. It comes in an 8 oz black matte glass for an aesthetically pleasing look. CANDLES WITH A PURPOSE: This candle was made to bring light to the darkness of human trafficking and slavery. There are still over 20 million people being trafficked or in slavery. Each candle purchased donates to our charity partner, Zoe International, who works to stop the spread of human trafficking and provide healing to victims of such crime. This is not just your ordinary candle. This is a unique candle that brings light to the darkest places in our world.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candles
Whether you want to create a romantic ambiance, or you don’t have access to electricity, a candle is an excellent option. Not only does it act as a light source, but it also helps to set the mood. If you opt for a scented candle, you can also create a specific atmosphere based on the types of scents used in the candle, which can help people both relax or energize.
A candle is essentially an ignitable wick, which is embedded in a cylinder of wax. It’s an interesting system because the fuel (the wax) is also the package of the igniting system (the wick). A candle wick is typically a kind of twine that is absorbent. This factor is key in igniting. The way a wick works is that it absorbs the liquid wax and moves it up the wick while the top of it burns.
The main aspect to consider when buying candles is what you’re going to use them for. If they are primarily a source of light, then you’ll want to ensure the candles you buy have a long burn time. If you’re using candles for ambiance, then there are additional aspects to note, such as color, scent and style.
There are many instances when candles come in handy. In addition to creating a romantic atmosphere or providing light, candles are actually good for your health. Lighting a candle can create a sense of calm for many people, and help those who are overcome by feelings of anxiety. For those who meditate or pray, candles can aid in visualization and manifestation techniques where you have to focus on the burning flame.
The Candle Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to look at when buying a candle is what kind of materials are used to make it. Opt for premium soy wax as opposed to wax made from crude oil by-products. For with wick, a 100 percent cotton wick is best, though you can also find lead wicks on the market which may be harmful to some.
- When it comes to candle scents, decide whether you want to go natural or not. In natural candles, the scent comes from perfume-grade fragrance and essential oils. Sometimes, however, manufacturers may use synthetic fragrances and artificial colors, which can release harmful toxins in the air when burned.
- In order to get the maximum amount of burn time from your candle, only light your candle for two to three hours at a time. Be sure to trim your wick about a quarter-inch before you light your candle. This is an important step you should do each time. This way, you can control the amount of wax (which is the fuel for the candle) on the wick, which in turn means that there will be less soot created as the candle burns.
- In order to keep your candles in perfect shape, be sure to store in a cool dry place without moisture. For example, don’t keep them in the bathroom or kitchen. Sometimes the essential oils in the candles can get discolored when they are exposed to a lot of moisture. Sunshine can also have the same effect.
- While candles are useful, they also add to your home décor. Be sure to pick one which complements your style. You can find candles in stylish jars and in different colors. Select one that matches your décor or go for a bold look by picking a candle that provides a bright accent color.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide