Belmint Easy-Use Timer Foot Spa
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as February 11, 2022:
Checkout Kick Back And Relax With The Best Foot Spa for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the Belmint Easy-Use Timer Foot Spa placed 11th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SOAK AWAY TENSION AND PAIN WITH DEEP WATER MASSAGE The foot spa bath massager is designed to melt away the pain, swelling, soreness, and tensions from the day-to-day pressure. More than just a foot bath massager, this machine features six underwater Shiatsu rollers with invigorating air bubbles that let you experience a spa-like treatment in the comfort of your own home to recuperate from the hectic life at work. Better yet, if you add essential oil and Epsom salt to the water, you can enjoy a soothing achy relief, and sense of well-being as the kneading massage rollers work on your tired muscles and joints to fade away all the discomfort and irritation for happy toesies. Massaging Rollers Integrated Shiatsu Massage Practice Shiatsu Massaging Rollers Adopting ancient Shiatsu practice therapeutic methods from Japan based on traditional Chinese medicine. This foot spa bath massager is equipped with Shiatsu rollers that provide acupuncture/massage therapy that accesses the vital Qi of the body to relax and soothe the muscles of your feet and increase blood flow and circulation throughout the body to promote health and sense of well-being. Vibration and Heat Straightforward Model with 3 Modes: Bubbles, Vibration and Heat Powerful Invigorating Bubbles The nerve endings in your feet can sense the bubbles as they trickle through the water. The relaxing sound of the bubbling water along its backed-benefits gives you a resting of a home spa experience while providing cleansing as they circulate across your skin. Vibrations A footbath that delivers vibration is a perfect way to soothe muscle pain and tension while it re-energizes your feet. Open the gates of heaven as you rest your feet in the water and let the vibrations go from the top of your feet to the side of the ankle and toes to enjoy the exceptional benefits of hydration. Heat Heat We know you love a warm footbath, and we built it with that in mind. Most footbaths have different heating methods that some are to keep the temperature of warm water. The Belmint foot bath massager is an exception. The control heating buttons from the LCD screen allow you to raise or decrease the temperature at your convenience, thus aiding the flow of oxygen throughout your feet – and enjoying the best warm foot bath that fills your spirit. What’s in the Box? ● 1 x Foot Spa Bath Massager ● 1 x AC Power Cable ● 1 x DC Power Cable ● 1 x Manual Certified Easy Carry Feet Thank you KC Certified We’re committed to bringing you the highest standards that demand safety during use. It’s easy to operate using the toe-friendly LCD screen. Portable The wheels allow for easy movement of the footbath without lifting or dragging. Enjoy sitting on the sofa and watch your TV program or do nothing. During hot days, put cold water with ice and add tea tree oil to relax and cool down after a hot day. Your feet will thank you Save time and cost from assisting a spa. In the comfort of your home, you can spend hours soaking your feet and ease the pain and tension from the hectic life at work. It’s a perfect gift idea, but once you try it, it’ll be hard to give away.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A foot spa might seem like a luxurious indulgence, but it can actually be a thoughtful, soothing gift for yourself or someone you care about. Foot spas allow you to soak, heat and massage your feet, which offers numerous benefits to not only the comfort of your tootsies but also your overall wellbeing.
Most foot spas provide some form of massage and reflexology. Using a foot spa will undoubtedly uplift your mood. And of course, it feels amazing to boot.
If you are on your feet all day, a warm, bubble foot soak is an amazing way to relax and rejuvenate tired, aching, swollen feet and ankles.
Resting your feet in a heated spa shortly before bedtime could help you fall asleep more quickly and enjoy an improved night’s rest.
Many foot spas also offer infrared technology, which is another health-boosting feature. Infrared therapy is used in many applications and provides numerous benefits.
Foot spas are a safe, natural, non-invasive, painless way to treat yourself.
The Buying Guide
- Be sure to choose a foot spa that is easy to clean and maintain. You should empty and dry the tub after every use, as leaving water or moisture in the spa could lead to mold, bacteria or other hazardous issues. Cleaning the spa with mild soap such as dish soap and warm water after each use is advised. You might wish to follow up with disinfectant as well, particularly if you share the foot spa with family members.
- Consider where you will store and use your foot spa. Make sure that it is portable, especially if you plan to fill it in one room and carry or roll it to another. The size should be roomy enough for you to spread out your toes and relax, but not so massive that it is difficult for you to fill, move or put away when you’re finished.
- A heating option might seem like an added luxury, but don’t skimp on this feature. Even if you pour nice, warm water into the foot spa, it could become uncomfortably tepid while you soak your feet. You will come to appreciate a foot spa that heats and maintains a balmy temperature throughout your treatment.
- Some spas include a bubbling feature. The oxygenated water not only provides even more soothing enjoyment, but the bubbles can also help improve your body’s circulation and might even boost your metabolism.
- Nubby rollers or raised, textured areas in a foot spa can make for an amazing DIY foot massage experience. However, if your tootsies are particularly ticklish or sensitive, it might prove to be too much. If you’re not sure, consider a foot spa that has removable massage attachments just in case.
- Consider foot spas with other optional attachments if they would be useful to you. For instance, the Ivation Foot Spa Massager includes four accessories, such as a pumice stone and a brush attachment. If you are a fan of at-home pedicure treatments, these extras could make this the ideal choice for you.
- After enjoying a calming evening soak, pat your feet dry (don’t forget to dry between your toes!) and follow up with lotion. Slip into a pair of soft socks and go to bed to enjoy softer feet in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide