BELLEZE Modern Farmhouse Sliding Barn Door TV Stand, 58-Inch
Last updated date: March 28, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Stand you should buy.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the BELLEZE BELLEZE Sliding Barn Door Farmhouse TV Stand placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top tv stands.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Suited for modern farmhouse and industrial spaces alike, this TV stand is a versatile pick for the living room. Crafted from wood, it features a pair of barn-style doors that slide shut for added appeal, while metal hardware completes the aesthetic. Adjustable shelves give you space to set up media players and keep your collection of DVDs on display, and cable management cutouts in the back help you keep your space clutter-free. Features: Showcasing a modern and traditional farmhouse style Functional barn door sliding cabinet fronts for added style Includes cord management features in back, adjustable shelves to fit your things, and open and closed storage Made of high-grade MDF and laminate in a wood grain texture Can be used as a TV stand in your living room, buffet in your kitchen, or storage console in your bedroom Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions Specifications: Design: Cabinet/Enclosed storage Color: Sargent Oak Material: Wood Number of Cabinets: 2 Cable Management: Yes Shelf Size: 28.8"(L) x 10.6"(H) x 14"(D) Cabinet Interior: 15.3"(L) x 14"(D) X 10.6"(H) Overall Dimension: 16"(W) x 58"(L) x 28"(H) Package Include: TV Stand Installation Guide Note Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Stands
Watching television is a great way to escape after a busy day at work or school. It also provides a chance to bond with others. Families can plan a movie night complete with popcorn and soda. Perhaps you enjoy gathering with friends on the weekend to watch your favorite sporting event.
As you contemplate all the fun you’re going to have in front of your television, you’ll want to choose a TV stand that can accommodate the TV, while also providing added style and storage.
Narrow down your search by the size of your television. Smaller units are able to hold 50-inch TVs, while larger models can accommodate televisions as large as 64 inches.
Consider the construction materials next. High grade certified MDF is attractive and on the more affordable side. Pure pine and other woods are more expensive but extremely durable. You’ll also find some TV stands are made out of metal. These are moderately priced and sturdy enough to hold heavier televisions.
Determine how much storage you require. Most television stands have at least a few shelving units to hold a series of books or DVDs. If you also have gaming consoles, you’ll want to go with a unit that has a bit more storage. This may mean additional shelving units or the inclusion of a few cabinets.
Check the shelves within the TV stand before you buy, as some models have stationary shelves and others have adjustable. That way, if you want to store a few family photo albums that are on the larger side, you can place the shelf in a position that fits the albums.
Style is also important when selecting a TV stand. You not only want the piece to match the rest of your living room or bedroom furniture, but you also want it to fit your personal taste. There are traditional TV stands, handcrafted stands with a rustic look and art-deco inspired stands to choose from. There are stands that utilize an open concept and models with glass doors. You’ll even find some pieces can be used for other purposes, such as a buffet sideboard or a bedroom storage unit.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know Philo Taylor Farnsworth, who is credited with creating the first electronic television, wouldn’t allow his children to watch TV? It’s true! Although he first saw the invention as a great teaching tool, he later became disappointed in the commercial television programming and forbid his kids from watching it.
Here are a few more interesting facts about the television:
- It was Russian scientist Constantin Perskyi who first used the word “television,” which is now often shortened to just TV.
- The most-watched television show around the globe is England’s “Top Gear.” It is watched by 350 million people each week.
- Famous pianist Earl Wild was not only the first piano player to perform on television, but also the first pianist to perform via live stream on the Internet.
The TV Stand Buying Guide
- Assembly of some TV stands is quite difficult. The boxes are heavy, and the instructions may not be as clear as you’d expect. It’s a good idea to check the unit’s delivery date and recruit a friend ahead of time to help. Some companies also have a customer service line to help you with the instructions in case you get stuck.
- While you shouldn’t need to clean your TV stand often, you will want to dust it once a week. Grab a lint-free cloth and lightly spray it with a multi-surface dusting spray. Wipe down the unit, including any cabinets or shelves. You may want to grab a feather duster with an extension wand to reach the dust behind the TV stand.
- Always make sure your television is secured to the stand or the wall behind the stand. You don’t want to risk small children or pets reaching the TV and pulling it down on top of themselves. You may also wish to install child locks on any cabinets that the TV stand may have.
- The first factor that comes into play when a price is assigned to a TV stand is size. The Ameriwood Home Carson TV Stand naturally costs less than the Walker Edison Farmhouse Universal Stand, as it is only capable of accommodating televisions of up to 50 inches versus Walker’s max of 64 inches. Another factor that comes into play is design. You’ll pay more for a contemporary design, like the Monarch Specialties TV Stand, and handcrafted models, like the Simpli Home Acadian Rustic TV Stand.