Bellemain Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Drawer Organizer
Last updated date: May 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cutlery Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cutlery Tray you should buy.
Editor's Note February 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cutlery Tray for a detailed review of all the top cutlery trays.
If you're looking for a company that cares about the environment, you'll want to go with the Bellemain Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Drawer Organizer. Not only is this cutlery tray made from a durable bamboo, but that bamboo is also harvested using sustainable methods. The organizer is also functional, with two sides that extend outward to provide additional space for larger utensils.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Bellemain Bellemain Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Drawer Organizer placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our sustainably-friendly bamboo, harvested at its full maturity and not a second before, is stronger than most cutting boards, lighter than oak, and as strong as steel. That, and fact our organizer adjusts to fit most any drawer you put it in. Put it all together and you might just have the best drawer organizer option anywhere. Expertly constructed to expand and collapse with ease, this Bellemain beauty is perfect to help you clean up your act—in the kitchen and beyond. This organizer is manufactured to be an Organizer’s Dream—with deep, removable dividers that let you tailor the drawer for your specific home. Goes from 6 compartments (12.75”) to 8 compartments (19”), providing an upscale, attractive interior for any drawer you want to keep nice.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cutlery Trays
In order to keep your utensils organized, so they are easy to grab when you need them, it’s essential that you have a cutlery tray. Since there are several different types on the market, it’s helpful to review the features before selecting the one that works best for your kitchen.
While traditional plastic cutlery trays work in a pinch, they are known for sliding all over the place each time the kitchen drawer is opened or closed. Look for a model that has non-slip rubber feet, like the madesmart Large Silverware Tray.
Once you locate a tray that won’t slide all over your drawer, you want to make sure it can also keep the silverware in place. There are models with a non-slip surface in each of their compartments, as well as units that have dividers. The OXO Expandable Utensil Organizer has these dividers and goes a step further by making them adjustable.
Not all kitchen drawers are made equal. Some are rather slim, while others are extra-wide. Fortunately, there are cutlery trays that have extenders. For example, the ROYAL CRAFT WOOD Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer can be used in smaller drawers with just seven compartments or extended out in larger drawers with up to nine compartments.
Caring for the environment is also important. Companies like Bellemain that offer the Bellemain Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Drawer Organizer, harvest the bamboo they use from sustainable sources. That way, you can feel good about your purchase.
The Cutlery Tray Buying Guide
- Not all cutlery trays are dishwasher safe. It’s always best to review the product label before attempting to clean the organizer for the first time.
- Take measurements before ordering a cutlery tray, as some are wide and may not fit in your kitchen drawer.
- Some cutlery trays aren’t made to fit utensils with rounded stems.
- While the lower-priced cutlery trays don’t typically offer a product warranty, it is common to find them offered with the higher-end models.
- Both, the construction materials used and added amenities affect the price of cutlery trays. The madesmart Large Silverware Tray is the most affordable, as it is made out of plastic and features a basic design. Although the OXO Expandable Utensil Organizer is also made out of plastic, it commands a moderate price thanks to the addition of a set of extenders. The Bellemain Bamboo Expandable Cutlery Drawer Organizer and the ROYAL CRAFT WOOD Bamboo Kitchen Drawer Organizer command the highest cost, as they are constructed from durable bamboo.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide