Belle Rechargeable Cordless Nail Drill For Acrylic Nails
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nail Drills For Acrylic Nails and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nail Drill For Acrylic Nails you should buy.
Update as October 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nail Drill For Acrylic Nails for a detailed review of all the top nail drills for acrylic nails.
In our analysis, the Belle Belle Rechargeable Cordless Nail Drill For Acrylic Nails placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rechargeable & Cordless. With a large battery capacity(2600mA). Being fully charged for 2 hours, belle acrylic nail drill will work up to 10 hours. Compact light weight and portable. Brushless Motor for Longer use & Better experience. Upgrade brushless motor design, can be used more than 1,000 hours. Low noise and vibration for smooth and long-time operation. The professional nail drill with a unique safety protection system to avoid the motor excessive temperature rise. Powerful E-file, High Speed up to 35000RPM. The speed is adjustable from 0 to 35000 RPM. It has two directions of rotation, which enables any right-handed or left-handed use. Good choice for salon and home use & Valentines day Gift. Power nail drill like manipro for sharping, polishing, removing gel and acrylic nails. Complete and Variety of Accessories. It comes with premium carrying bag，including special customized high-quality 3/32” bits are made of durable ceramic, carbide. The manicure kit is also suitable for nail salon on-site service. 100% After-sales Service. We have CE/ UL/FCC/MSDS Certificate which is much safer and more durable. This nail drill comes with 1 year warranty for quality problems and online assistance. Please feel free to contact us for any after-sales issues, we will reply within 24 hours on working days.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nail Drills For Acrylic Nails
Acrylic nails are formed from a mixture of a powder polymer and a liquid monomer, and once this paste is applied to your nails, it must be shaped. To shape the nails, one needs a quality nail drill. In the event that you want to save money on manicures and do your nails at home, you’ll want to purchase your own nail drill. Before you do, there are a few things to consider as you browse the available models.
Determine where you plan on using the nail drill for acrylic nails. There are professional sets that can be set up in a home or salon, but these aren’t designed to be portable. If you enjoy traveling to a friend’s house for manicure sessions, you’ll want to go with a compact and lightweight drill that fits in a cosmetic bag.
Next, take a look at the drill’s power and durability. Some drills offer 20,000 revolutions per minute, while others go as high as 30,000. You want to make sure that you can adjust the speed to match the task at hand. Being able to switch direction from forward to backward is also a plus. When it comes to a unit that is designed to last, look for one made from a high-quality aluminum alloy.
Check how easy it is to remove and insert drill bits into the unit. Some drills have a simple twist-and-lock system that is quick and secure. Once you know how the unit works, determine which bits are being offered with the drill. Some drills come with just six bits, while others have as many as 11. The top 11 bits include the following: cone, safety bit, needle head, small barrel, large barrel, mandrel and sanding band, coarse disc bit, cone bit, barrel bit, umbrella top bit and felted wool bit.
Review the drill to ensure it operates quietly. A model that runs at 60 decibels is a great choice.
Look for any accessories that add to the value of the drill. For example, some stationary models include built-in slots for storing your drill bits. Others feature a foot pedal, so you can use either your hand or foot to operate the drill. Or perhaps you’re looking for a drill in a fun color? You’ll find units in all sorts of hues, like pink, black, silver, purple and gold.
The Nail Drill For Acrylic Nails Buying Guide
- While your acrylic nails are designed to last up to eight weeks, they do need to be filled in every two to three weeks. Otherwise, you’ll have a large gap between your cuticle and the acrylic nail. Not only is this gap unattractive, it also leads to needing a full replacement sooner than eight weeks.
- Never pick your acrylic nails off when you’re ready to remove them. This could cause some serious damage to your nails. Instead, use your nail drill to remove the top layer of the nails. Then soak your nails for 15 minutes in an acetone solution. Afterward, you can push away the remaining nails with a cuticle pusher. Don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water to remove any traces of the acetone.
- Moisturize your nails after removing acrylic nails. You can use a vitamin-rich moisturizer made for hands or go with a cuticle oil that contains vitamin E.
- It’s good practice to give your nails a health break every three to six months. Concentrate on moisturizing your natural nails and allowing them to recover from multiple sets of acrylic nails.
- To use the nail drill, you’ll want to push your cuticles back and then hold the drill horizontally in your hand. You want to use the side of the bit, not the tip. Working in a circular motion, run the bit from one side of your nail to the other. This removes any dead cells to better prepare your nails to bond with the acrylic. Rub a buffing cream into your nails and switch the bit on your drill to a cotton buffer. Go back over your nails to give them a nice shine.
- In order to prevent bacterial or fungal infections, it’s imperative that you keep your nail drill clean. Drills can be cleaned using liquid dish soap, water and a toothbrush. Should the drill bits have dried-on nail polish, you can remove the polish with acetone and then wash them. Consider taking your drill and accessories for a professional cleaning once a year.
- Store your nail drill and accessories in a cosmetic bag or plastic storage container. After spending time cleaning the set, you don’t want it to become covered in dust and debris.
- Always wear a dust mask when using a nail drill. It’s also good practice to tie back your hair to prevent your hair from getting tangled in the drill.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide