BELLA LUSSO Lightweight BPA-Free Glass Pitcher, 60-Ounce
Last updated date: March 5, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Update as March 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
Since this glass pitcher is constructed using borosilicate glass, it can withstand temperatures between -40 and 320 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel lid offers a double filter and a reliable silicone seal. Additional features include an ergonomic handle and a non-drip spout.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the BELLA LUSSO Lightweight BPA-Free Glass Pitcher, 60-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BOROSILICATE GLASS WATER PITCHER – The Bella Lusso half gallon water pitcher is perfect for your favorite beverages. Made of extra durable borosilicate glass, it can withstand extreme temperatures from -40 F to 320 F. Plus, our pitcher is fridge and stovetop safe. VERSATILE GLASS JUG – Our Bella Lusso pitcher is large enough to hold 60 ounces of lemonade, sangria, ice tea, or any other kind of beverage. Perfect for all occasions, from home parties to family dinners. Serve smooth beverages quickly and easily with no constant refills. UNIQUE & FUNCTIONAL DESIGN – This pitcher with lid has a sleek, elegant design that makes it perfect to have out on the counter filled with your favorite drink. Our stainless steel lid with a double filter retains pulp and ice, allows smooth pour, and prevents leakage. Taste the luxury. SAFE & DURABLE MATERIALS – A stylish alternative to plastic pitchers, Bella Lusso glass jug, is made of BPA-free glass that is safe for all liquids and sure to last a long time. Its wide-mouth design makes it easy to clean and fill. You don’t have to sacrifice style for safety.ance to their decor and entertainment. Pitcher comes in a beautiful and eye-catching gift box that makes the perfect Christmas gift for your loved ones to cherish and appreciate! YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY – We take pride in our products, and we only offer high-quality Bella Lusso products. However, If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know. Our professional team will make sure your problem is solved.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide