Bella Kline Bed Sheet Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Satin Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Satin Sheet you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Satin Sheets for a detailed review of all the top satin sheets.
You'll get a soft polyester experience with the Bella Kline Bed Sheet Set, 4-Piece. It is a thinner material, so you may not find it as durable as thicker blends, but it's a great deal for the price. The wrinkle-free, fade-resistant build will give you confidence when you wash your bedding.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Bella Kline Bed Sheet Set, 4-Piece placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
#1 Bed Sheet Set on Amazon, Highest quality sheet set, 100% brushed microfiber. 1800 series premiere collection. Luxury Set Includes fitted and flat sheets with matching pillowcases. Best uses throughout your home; From the Master suite, to the children’s bedroom, guest room, vacation homes and even in your RV! Bella Kline Deluxe 1800 Striped 4pc Bed Sheet Set – Queen Size Our sheet sets are designed by Bella Kline interior designers. The Bella Kline Collection’s attractive colors are sure to complement your bedroom’s décor. These satin sheets are crafted of the Finest Materials, making them soft, comfortable and stylish. They are smooth, silky soft and hypoallergenic, Lifetime satisfaction guaranteed. They will stay smooth and wrinkle free for years to come. Nothing but the sweetest dreams awaits. Care Instructions Machine Wash Cold Tumble Dry Low Dimension Flat Sheet 102″x90″ Fitted Sheet 80″x60″ 2 Pillowcases 20″x30″ Our Customer Satisfaction is our TOP Priority. Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the Bella Kline Sheet Set, just return them within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, Hassle Free! Scroll up to click theAdd to Cart button to have your Sheet Set shipped to you today!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Satin Sheets
Those who grew up in the waterbed era remember a time when silky sheets were all the rage. These sheets were soft and cool, offsetting the warmth from the mattress beneath them. But you don’t need a waterbed to enjoy the soft, cool sleeping surface that satiny sheets provide. There are plenty of sheet sets on the market that will give you those same benefits.
As Vicki Liston, producer, writer and narrator of “On The Fly…DIY,” says, the term “satin sheets” can be misleading. You may be expecting a silky fabric, as satin typically is, but if you expect that, you’ll probably be disappointed. Today’s satin sheet sets are typically a polyester-satin blend and some are straight polyester.
“As long as the sheet has that gorgeous, shiny surface, ‘satin’ can technically mean any type of material,” Liston says. “With that in mind, how do you choose quality satin bedding that feels silky-smooth?”
The problem with satin-blend sheets is that they simply don’t hold up over time as cotton will. You’ll find that with repeated washes, the fabric increasingly begins to deteriorate in quality. Satin blends are prone to pilling or unraveling, and your nails and other sharp objects can snag the material.
That said, there are plenty of reasons to consider satin-polyester sheets. Some feel that the material is easier on your hair and skin, helping you retain moisture as you sleep. This is in addition to the fact that satin-polyester will help you feel cooler than cotton. Some people prefer to use cotton sheets in the wintertime and satin-blend sheets during the warm summer months, although straight polyester sheets can give you the shiny softness of satin-blend sheets while also providing more warmth.
One common complaint about satin sheets is the slipperiness of them. If you tend to toss and turn throughout the night, you could easily find that your sheets are in a wad by morning. Some sheets come with elastic straps to keep them firmly attached to the corners of your bed throughout the night. If you’re concerned about displacing your sheets, this may be worth considering.
The Satin Sheet Buying Guide
- Satin sheets aren’t the same as purchasing a piece of satin at the fabric store. You’ll find they at least have some polyester in their build, and some are 100 percent polyester. Liston advises looking for the word ‘woven’ in the product description, in addition to opting for polyester rather than nylon or acetate.
“A woven synthetic, like woven polyester, will give you the smooth, silky soft surface you are shopping for,” Liston says. “Conversely, I recommend avoiding any ‘knit’ weave. Many of the satin bedding sets sold in stores have ‘knit acetate’ in fine print on their labels, which is the lowest quality possible in the satin sheet category.”
- No matter what type of sheets you buy, you’re going to need to wash them every week or two. While silk sheets can be high-maintenance, satin-polyester sheets can be machine washed. For best results, wash them in cold water on the gentle cycle and tumble dry them on low heat.
- One of the best things about polyester is that it resists wrinkles. Look for sheets that advertise this perk.
- Consumers are drawn to satin-polyester sheets because of how comfortable they are. Those that are made of microfiber are especially smooth against your skin, giving you a softness that you may have missed in other bedding you’ve used. It’s also warmer than satin-polyester sheets, so keep that in mind if you get too hot during the overnight hours.
- Some sheets soften with each wash, but you’ll need to make sure they can hold up. The same fibers that break down to contribute to that increased softness can begin to show wear over time. Some satin-blend sheet sets will begin to show signs of pilling after multiple washes, losing their comfort and becoming unsightly.
- Some believe that thread count is the key to quality in bedding, but that’s a myth. In fact, the quality of the thread itself determines how durable and comfortable your bedding is.
- If you have sensitive skin, look for sheets that advertise that they’re hypoallergenic. Be aware, though, that the dyes in some sheet sets can be problematic for those sensitive to them.
- The same thing that makes satin-blend sheets so comfortable also makes it tough to keep them firmly in place on the bed. For that reason, some satin sheets come with straps that you can use to ensure the top sheet stays in place just like the elastic in the fitted sheet holds it to the mattress.
- Mattresses vary dramatically in thickness, as you’ve probably discovered while trying to force a fitted sheet onto one. Measure the side of your mattress and make sure that the sheets you’re choosing are designed for that depth. If your mattress is 17 inches in depth, for instance, a 14-inch sheet set will only cause you headaches every time you try to make your bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide