Bella Jade Organic Green & White Tea Setting Spray
Last updated date: June 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Setting Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Setting Spray you should buy.
Update as August 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Setting Spray for a detailed review of all the top setting sprays.
In our analysis, the Bella Jade Bella Jade Organic Green & White Tea Setting Spray placed 4th when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
For a flawless AIRBRUSHED make up look that lasts, use our lightweight dewy setting spray in the morning to leave a fresh, just-applied look ALL DAY or at NIGHT before going out. Works with all face makeup including liquid or mineral foundation, eyeshadow, and powder. Our fine mist natural formula, made with ORGANIC GREEN TEA is fast drying, never sticky and has a very light, clean, fresh scent. Comes in a LARGE 4 ounce bottle. Wonderful for WEDDINGS and special events or even ZOOM MEETINGS to keep your makeup looking FLAWLESS and minimize the need for touchups. Ideal for dry environments as a pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight or uncomfortable skin. SAFE and EFFECTIVE for all skin types. It is gentle and non-irritating. No parabens, petro-chemicals or artificial fragrances and CRUELTY FREE. Made with Antioxidant-rich Green and White Tea extracts for an anti aging boost to your skin care routine.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Setting Sprays
If you put your makeup on in the morning, only to find it significantly faded by the end of the day, you aren’t alone. With consumer demand for safe, sustainable ingredients in the cosmetics they use, manufacturers have been challenged to create long-lasting makeup using natural dyes and moisturizers.
Setting spray is designed to lock in your makeup to extend its lifespan. But there are two major types of setting spray, and each has its own benefits. One type of spray shields the skin from the surrounding environment, including helping it hold up even as you sweat. Shielding sprays also help blend the makeup to give you a smoother look.
The other type of spray only sets the makeup, so you won’t get that extra element of protection you’d get from shielding sprays. With this type of spray, you’ll get that same smooth, blended look you get from the type that shields. The biggest benefit of this type of spray is that it typically serves to moisturize the skin. Shielding sprays will usually have more alcohol.
Since both types of sprays go by the name “setting spray,” it’s important to know the difference. If you want a setting spray that shields, look for a polymer listed as one of the main ingredients. Polyvinylpyrrolidones (PVP) and AMP-acrylates copolymers are the most common, but acrylic resins and polysaccharides are also effective shielding polymers.
With shielding sprays, the polymers in the mist merge to create a protective film. It also has some waterproofing built in. But as with any product that has alcohol among the ingredients, shielding sprays can dry out the skin. You might need to ramp up the moisturizer while you’re using it, or use your setting spray only on days when you really need your makeup to last.
The Setting Spray Buying Guide
- Skin texture differs from one person to another, so what you need in a setting spray won’t be the same as someone else. Those with dry skin might need to skip the sprays with alcohol and go for one that builds in hydration. If you have oily skin, avoid sprays that promise to give you a dewy complexion and go for one that focuses on a matte appearance. Normal skin means you can choose from a variety of setting sprays until you find one that you like.
- Setting spray typically comes in a smaller format. You only need a few spritzes each day, and the compact size makes it easy to slide into your makeup case or bag.
- It’s important to shake the bottle each time before use to avoid inconsistencies.
- Always hold the bottle about six to eight inches from your face and close your eyes before spraying. Spray in an X formation first, then a T formation to ensure full coverage.
- Give your spray several minutes to dry naturally before disrupting your makeup. If you’re still getting dressed, wait to pull your shirt over your head until your setting spray has fully dried.
- Primer can also help extend the life of your makeup. You spray primer before you apply makeup. The primer soaks into your pores and creates a smoother surface. You can find setting sprays that serve as both a primer and a finisher.
- Some setting sprays can dry out the skin, but you can find some that build in ingredients for hydration, as well as some with SPF. If you have the opposite issue, look for a setting spray that builds in a little charcoal for oil absorption.
- If you have allergies or sensitive skin, first test your new setting spray on a patch of skin before spritzing it all over your face.
- You can bring out colors in your more vivid eye shadows by spritzing a little setting spray on the brush. This will bring out the dyes in the makeup.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide