Belifu Dual Channel Muscle Stimulator & Pulse Massager Tens Unit
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muscle Stimulators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muscle Stimulator you should buy.
Update as April 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muscle Stimulator for a detailed review of all the top muscle stimulators.
Reduce pain and muscles spasms with this muscle stimulator. All of the parts fit neatly inside a provided storage bag, which also protects the device when not in use. This model allows you to set the timer, choose between 24 modes and then select one of 20 intensity levels.
In our analysis of 69 expert reviews, the Belifu Dual Channel Muscle Stimulator Tens Unit placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you have chronic or acute pain, just trying Belifu TENS massager for relief. It is a non-invasive, non-drug choice for relieving pain. It is with human body simulation technology, bioelectricity technology, electromagnetic technology, bionic technology and microcomputer intelligent control technology, simulates a variety of massage methods such as cupping, acupuncture and so on.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Our Expert Consultant
Physical therapist and founder of PTProgress.com
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muscle Stimulators
If you’ve ever suffered a muscle injury, you probably know the important role your muscles play in keeping your body going. It’s so important, in fact, that many people spend hours at the gym, working hard to tone and strengthen their muscles.
Electric muscle stimulators can be used for a variety of purposes. If you’ve suffered a muscle injury, these devices can send electrical impulses to the target area and possibly provide relief. Known as transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), this technology has been able to reduce reliance on pain medications for some chronic sufferers, making it a popular form of alternative medical therapy.
But electric muscle stimulators can do more than help with pain. Some have found that using these devices can also help strengthen muscles, especially following an injury. If this is true, it may have the benefit of accelerating healing, possibly reducing the source of pain for quicker relief.
But, keep in mind that using an electric muscle stimulator isn’t a substitute for going to the gym, says physical therapist Tim Fraticelli.
“If you’re looking to build muscle, a muscle stimulator or EMS (electrical muscle stimulation) machine is not the solution,” he says. “EMS machines are best used for pain relief and muscle recovery after a workout.”
In addition to electrical currents, some stimulators provide massaging action and pain relief specific to arthritis. It’s also important to choose a device that has an easy-to-read display screen and settings that can be easily changed to improve your experience. If you feel like portability or having a belt clip will better suit your lifestyle, those are features to look for as well.
The electric muscle stimulation happens through the use of pads that adhere directly to the skin. You’ll need to check into the cost to replace those pads since they’ll deplete on an ongoing basis. You should also look for pads that adhere reliably to the skin without being painful to remove.
Before starting any electric muscle stimulation program, it’s important to check with your doctor to make sure it’s safe. While some doctors will steer patients toward traditional medicine, most will at least let you know if any real danger exists in a particular alternative treatment.
The Muscle Stimulator Buying Guide
- Before using an electric muscle stimulator, check with your doctor to make sure it’s safe for you. Those with pacemakers and other implanted metallic or electronic devices should steer clear of them, as well as those with heart rhythm issues.
- While you’re recovering from an injury, strengthening your muscles can help you heal faster and prevent future problems. The iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator is both a TENS device and an electrical muscle stimulator to do both at the same time.
- Frequency can make a difference in the relief you’ll get. The Santamedical Electronic Tens Muscle Stimulator uses high-frequency stimulation to improve results.
- With electric muscle stimulators, you’ll usually rely on a display to find out what’s going on. Look for a stimulator that has a display that shows the massage style, the time remaining and the intensity of the current stimulation. Others have a bright, easy-to-read, backlit display to make it easy to monitor activity.
- When you’re in pain or recovering from an injury, the last thing you want to do is struggle with an electronic device for hours. The Kedsum Muscle Stimulator is easy to use, with an operating manual that walks you through everything.
- Consider a muscle stimulator that clearly spells out the difference between its various settings, Fraticelli advises. “Look for EMS machines with easy-to-adjust settings and clear instructions on how to use for pain relief versus active muscle recovery after a workout,” he says.
- With the iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator, you may find you struggle with the buttons.
- A timer can come in handy when you’re starting any sort of muscle therapy program. The iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator has a timer you can set for between 5 and 60 minutes, and the Kedsum Muscle Stimulator has a timer with times from 10 to 60 minutes, with a 20-minute default.
- A belt clip can come in handy if you’re wandering around while using your stimulator. The iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator has a belt clip. If you find another you like, though, you can always purchase a cell phone case with a belt clip in the right size for your stimulator and use it.
- Electric muscle stimulators rely on battery power, so check into what yours requires before you buy. The iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator runs on three AAA batteries, which are included with your initial purchase. The Kedsum Muscle Stimulator relies on rechargeable batteries rather than disposable ones that you can change out, and you’ll get up to 10 hours of continuous use on one charge. When you have to replace those batteries, though, you may have trouble tracking them down since they aren’t available everywhere.
- For a wide variety of pain relief options, pay close attention to the stimulators that have specialized modes for arthritis, strength and recovery.
- If you’re interested in going beyond pain relief, you may want to consider the iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator, which offers 14 different massage modes.
- Muscle stimulators work through pads that attach to the skin. The pads on the Kedsum Muscle Stimulator, on the other hand, may have difficulty sticking to the skin.
- Portability is a consideration if you plan to use your device at the office or while taking care of errands.
- Electric muscle stimulators are surprisingly affordable.
- In addition to muscle relief and repair, the iReliev TENS Muscle Stimulator claims it will boost endorphins in the body.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide