Bekada Clip-On LED Mini Ring Light
Last updated date: March 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Ring Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Ring Light you should buy.
Update as March 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini Ring Light for a detailed review of all the top mini ring lights.
The gooseneck arm on this mini ring light is easy to shape and adjust. There is a strong metal clamp that can be clipped to a table or desk. This ring light has three lighting modes.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Bekada Clip-On LED Mini Ring Light placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
7 Light Modes &10 Brightness Levels: Dimmable LED desk ring light with 3 lighting modes: warm light (3000K), warm–white light (4500K) and white light (6500K). Each lighting mode has 10 adjustable brightness to choose. Built-in controller easy to power on/off and switch to the lighting mode to fit your various use. Eye-caring Soft Ring Light: Made with premium LEDs, the LED reading lamp provides no flickering and no dazzling light, protect your eyesight and reduce your eye strain from long reading. This clip-on LED ring light provide soft adequate supplement lighting, can work perfect as computer lighting for video conference and zoom meeting. Flexible Arm & Strong Clip: The gooseneck arm can be bent into any shape to adjust the lighting direction. The strong metal clamp opens up to 2 inches, easy to clip on table, desk or bedside. Non-slip pads protect your furniture from scratching. The clamp can stand on the desk by itself if the arm is bent in proper shape. (See the pictures). USB Powered: Works with most devices that support USB port, such as power bank, USB charger, AC adapter, PC and Laptop with output of 5V2A (Adapter NOT Included). Please DISCONNECT the USB when not use, to avoid overheat and damage to the light or USB interface.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Ring Lights
If you’re a professional content creator for social media, conduct a lot of video calls, or just want to look good in photos and videos, you need to have the right lighting. The lighting you choose sets the tone of the photo or video and highlights the main subject: you. Your lighting also affects the level of professionalism of the video or photo. A mini ring light is a great tool to have in your arsenal if you like creating any kind of photo or video content.
A mini ring light, as the name suggests, is a small light in a ring shape. Typically lit with a circular fluorescent tube or many surface-mounted LEDs, ring lights have a mounting post and a stand. This way, you can place them in just the right position to light your face while you are in front of the camera. Ring lights are effective lighting sources because they create a shadowless light that is soft and natural.
Ring lights come in many sizes, and mini ring lights are on the smaller scale. You can find ring lights in 12, 14 or 18-inch sizes, while mini ring lights are in the 6 to 10-inch range. In some cases, a larger ring light is required for video production, especially if you’re planning to light up a large area. However, mini ring lights are perfect for lighting one person in front of the camera.
An important feature to look for in a mini ring light is whether or not it is dimmable. This feature provides additional versatility because you have control over how much light you want to cast. Without a dimmer, you can still adjust the lighting, but only by moving the light further away from or bringing it closer to the subject. With a dimming range, you can make detailed adjustments to the brightness of the light.
The Mini Ring Light Buying Guide
- The color temperature of the light affects the mood. Cooler color temperatures create a modern or sparse look while warmer color temperatures create a more homey and inviting feel. If you need variety for your video or photo content, look for mini ring lights that come with options for color temperature.
- If you want the colors in your content to look vivid and natural, then you need to get a mini ring light that has a high color rendering index (CRI) value. A good ballpark to be in is between 90 and 95 CRI. Some ring lights may not list their CRI value, which could indicate that they use a low quality bulb.
- One of the best features of a mini ring light is the flexible head. Ensure that the head can rotate properly so you can easily position the light in the right way to light your subject. Usually, the ring light should be slightly higher than your subject and tilted down. If you plan on lighting multiple subjects at different times, you will need the ability to quickly adjust the position of the ring light.
- Some mini ring lights can be powered by batteries, it gives you more flexibility to move it around – and one less cable for you to trip over. Some mini ring lights will need to be plugged in.
- If you want to create a really soft cast with the light, you will need to use a diffuser and place it over the front of the ring. This will help create a more romantic look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide