Beglad Faux Shag Fur Bedroom Rug
Last updated date: August 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Rugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Rug you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Rug for a detailed review of all the top bedroom rugs.
You can wash this naturally stain-resistant rug in the washing machine for easy cleanup. It has strong, power-loomed construction for durability. Plus, it features a sponge layer for extra softness.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Beglad Faux Shag Fur Bedroom Rug placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The fluffy rug is made of soft velvet at the top and a sponge in the middle layer designed to provide comfort. Its strong TP grip points backing helps it to stay in place and avoid slipping and sliding on your floors. Naturally stain resistant, strong power-loomed construction offers longevity.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Rugs
If you’re looking to complete your bedroom décor, you have to keep an eye on the ground, too. Many people focus on the bedding, furniture and drapes, and the floor can get left behind. An area rug for your bedroom pulls together the room’s look and makes it feel cozy and inviting.
When you’re looking for a rug for your bedroom, first think about placement. Where is the best place to put a rug in your bedroom? One of the most common mistakes people make when shopping for rugs is getting one that is not the right size. Before you even get out your tape measure, use some painter’s tape to mark the floor where you want the rug to go. This will help you visualize the correct size of rug for your room.
Make sure the rug is big enough that your feet will have something soft and cushy to land on when you get out of bed, so you don’t have cold feet first thing in the morning.
Take a look at your windows to see if direct sunlight will hit your bedroom rug for long periods of time during the day. This can cause the beautiful colors in your rug to fade over time. As a result, you’ll need to occasionally rotate your bedroom rug or move it elsewhere in the room. Use painter’s tape again to mark alternate positions for the rug where the sunlight doesn’t directly hit it.
If you want to make sure your bedroom rug stays in place, add a rug pad underneath it. This will ensure that the rug doesn’t slip and slide all over the room. Alternatively, you can also use large furniture — like a dresser or bed — to anchor the rug in place.
The Bedroom Rug Buying Guide
- Durability is one of the most important factors to look for when you’re buying a rug for your bedroom. It’s going to be stepped on multiple times a day, so you want to ensure the rug will last several years. Durability is especially important if you have young children or pets, as these highly active members of your family can sometimes damage the fibers in the rug.
- Consider whether you want a rug with a luxurious feel or one that is more utilitarian. Longer fibers create a dense and cushy rug, which is ideal if you love sitting on the floor. Shorter fibers, while not as soft, are easier to walk on. This is important if you have someone in your family who uses a cane, walker or wheelchair, as they may have trouble going over a fluffier rug.
- If you or someone in your family suffers from allergies, then you’ll need to look for a rug that is hypoallergenic. Something made out of an organic weave is best. Be sure to keep your rug clean so that you don’t aggravate your allergies.
- While most rugs are rectangular, you can also find ones with rounded corners that are oval, round or an irregular shape. Think about what would look best in your room and cover the surface area you need.
- One of the most crucial considerations when choosing a bedroom rug is determining the style you want. Do you want your rug to be the focal point of the room or would you rather it blend in? Consider the color palette of your walls and other decor, and decide whether a neutral or bright color is best. Patterns can help hide rips and stains, so they are a good idea if you have young kids or pets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide