Befettly Double Sided Disc Initial Engraved Necklace
Last updated date: June 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Engraved Necklaces and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Engraved Necklace you should buy.
Update as June 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Engraved Necklace for a detailed review of all the top engraved necklaces.
Engrave one initial into this classy gold pendant, which arrives in a gift box. The chain length is 16.5 inches with a 2-inch extender to help you find the length you prefer. The necklace is plated in 14-karat gold to resist tarnishing.
In our analysis, the Befettly Befettly Double Sided Disc Initial Engraved Necklace placed 3rd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Women Initial Necklace Length: 16.5”+2”extender, Packed in a delicate gift box. Cute Initial Necklace Feature: Hypoallergenic, reducing the possibility of rash or any irritation. Gold L Initial Necklace Material: 14k Gold Plated, Color Will Last a Long Time Without Tarnish.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Engraved Necklaces
Engraving is a great way to take a gift to the next level, showing the recipient how much you care for them. A regular necklace or bracelet takes on a whole new meaning when personally engraved, making it a keepsake rather than a random piece of jewelry.
Over the years, professional engraving services have seen a drop in popularity as consumers have switched to shopping online. But that shift has also expanded the number of personalized items available online. You no longer have to take an item to a local shop to get it customized. You can request engraving directly from online retailers, even choosing from a variety of font styles.
If you’re buying an engraved item as a gift, though, it’s important to plan ahead. Personalization can take time, so that extra-speedy turnaround and shipping time you’re used to might not apply. It can take days or, in some cases, weeks to customize an item, so you’ll save yourself some stress if you pay close attention to turnaround times before you order.
Customizations also make returns tricky. A retailer can’t resell an item once it’s been engraved. Pay close attention to the return policy before you purchase an item to make sure you’ll be able to get your money back if you aren’t satisfied. Returns can also add to the turnaround time. If the engraver makes a mistake or your item is accidentally switched with someone else’s, you’ll have to wait for the item to be redone and shipped to you. If you’re buying an engraved item as a gift or for a special occasion, this could be a problem.
The item you’re having engraved is important, too. For necklaces, pay close attention to the durability of the materials. Sterling silver is a popular metal for necklaces, as is coated stainless steel. Whatever option you choose, check to make sure it will withstand years of wear. You’ll want a necklace that doesn’t tarnish. If you hope to wear it in the shower or while swimming, look for stainless steel that’s built for coming into contact with water.
The Engraved Necklace Buying Guide
- The engraving surface can vary dramatically from one necklace to another. Some surfaces incorporate jewels, while others feature a simple design on a metal background.
- Engraving isn’t the only way to personalize a piece of jewelry. Birthstones can also make a big statement. For gifts, it’s an easy way to personalize an item without having to wait for it to be engraved.
- Before buying an engraved necklace, determine whether you’ll be wearing it every day or only for special occasions. For everyday use, a necklace that’s more neutral and subtle in design is likely in order. You also might want a shorter chain for an everyday necklace to keep it from getting in the way as you move throughout the day.
- Necklaces come with different types of chains. This can be a matter of personal preference, but a cable chain might be more comfortable for everyday wear than a ball or box chain, especially if you’ll wear it while you sleep.
- Some engraved necklaces come in a variety of color options. You’ll typically find gold, silver and rose gold as the three choices. Often, this coloring is done through plating, and beneath that plating is sterling silver or stainless steel. This can give you the look of gold without the higher price tag.
- If you’re buying an engraved necklace as a gift, some come in attractive gift boxes. You can buy a separate gift box if one isn’t included with your purchase, but it can be a handy time saver to purchase a necklace that comes with gift packaging.
- Pay close attention to the length of the chain. This will help you determine where the pendant with the engraving will fall. Some come with extenders to help you customize the length.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide