Bedsure Quilt Set
Last updated date: October 29, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Quilts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Quilt you should buy.
Editor's Note October 17, 2019:
Checkout The Best Quilt for a detailed review of all the top quilts.
If you have allergies, you'll love that the Bedsure Quilt Set is hypoallergenic. This quilt features a basket-weave design — a subtle but fun touch to traditional quilt patterns. Tight stitching, especially on the edges of the quilt, will also prevent unraveling for years of use.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Bedsure Bedsure Quilt Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bedsure 3 Piece Reversible Quilt Set showcasing a classic basket-weave pattern in trend hues will infuse your room with sumptuous texture. Not too thick or thin, our quilts is lightweight but warm enough for winters and cool enough for year round. The stitching or seams on the edges will hold up for longer years to use. Queen size coverlet is more suitable for quuen size bed (low bed) for which it will reach all the way to the floor on both sides. And our bedspread is also great for tucking inside the padded bed frame. If you have an extra thick mattress with box spring, you may need a bed skirt to cover your mattress well. Keep your bed quilt at the edge of your bed, ready to layer on top of another quilt or comforter, or use a quilt solo to spruce up your master room, guest room and vacation homes. Great holiday gift for your family or friends on Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas Day! Wake up to the soft feel of warmth and comfort every morning!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Quilts
Although comforters and duvets have become more popular in recent years, there are still plenty of good reasons to opt for a quilt instead. They may bring back fond childhood memories. beyond that, they can have more eye-pleasing designs than you’ll ever get with a comforter, particularly if you’re going for a more classic look.
At one time, quilts were hand-stitched, which meant they took weeks, or sometimes months, to make. That meant you either made it yourself, or it was given to you by someone you loved. If you purchased a quilt, the maker would probably charge top dollar to compensate not only for the cost of materials, but also the hours of work that went into crafting it.
But today’s commercially-sold quilts are made by machines, making them far more affordable than their hand-sewn predecessors. Unlike duvets and comforters, quilts can be lightweight enough to keep you comfortable in the summer, while remaining on your bed over blankets in the wintertime. This versatility is what keeps quilt enthusiasts coming back.
When shopping for a quilt, you’ll probably look at design first. Consider whether you’re using it to set the theme for your bedroom or simply as an extra source of warmth when you need it. You can find quilt designs ranging from neutral to bold and colorful. If you’re using a quilt in place of a comforter, you’ll probably want to make sure your final choice will match your room’s décor.
Perhaps most important of all, though, is durability. This is especially important if you plan to toss your quilt in the washing machine on a fairly regular basis. Look for a quilt with plenty of stitching, and make sure the material itself is designed to hold up to years of wear. If you have pets that routinely jump on the bed, material and stitching can mean the difference between a quilt that looks almost new for many years and one that wears out after a few months.
The Quilt Buying Guide
- The biggest decider when shopping for bedding is typically appearance. Your choice will likely be linked to the décor you’re trying to achieve, but small touches can make a difference, no matter what ambiance you’re trying to create. The Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set is neutral, but with subtle detail woven in for a more classic look. Although the Bedsure Quilt Set is similarly neutral, the basketweave design adds a little fun to the classic design. If you prefer something similarly neutral but with a multicolored design, the Greenland Home Katy Quilt Set may be right up your alley. Then there are the bold, bright, colorful designs of the Exclusivo Mezcla 3-Piece Quilt Set, which is for someone who wants a more whimsical bedroom décor.
- Stitching makes a big difference in both design and durability. The Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set uses pinsonic stitching and high-quality brushed fiber to ensure many years of use, even if you have pets. The Bedsure Quilt Set uses tight stitching, particularly on the edges, to prevent unraveling. The channel stitching of the Greenland Home Katy Quilt Set helps add structure to it for enhanced durability.
- Cleaning can be a concern, especially with quilts of questionable construction. Some simply won’t hold up well when put through the washer. For best results, wash on cold on your washer’s bulky/bedding cycle and air dry.
- Fade resistance/wrinkle resistance/shrink resistance Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set and Exclusivo Mezcla 3-Piece Quilt Set are both fade-resistant, and the Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set is wrinkle resistant. When you receive the Exclusivo Mezcla 3-Piece Quilt Set, you’ll find it’s already been prewashed and preshrunk, so you won’t have to worry about additional shrinking after you wash it the first time.
- Those who suffer from allergies may want to stick with the Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set or the Bedsure Quilt Set, which both feature hypoallergenic builds. However, the polyester in the Mellanni Bedspread Coverlet Set could be a problem for those who have skin sensitivities.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide