Bedsure Pinch Pleat Queen Comforter Set
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Queen Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Queen Comforter Set you should buy.
Update as July 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Queen Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top queen comforter sets.
With this queen comforter set, you'll have everything you need to make your bed cute and cozy. The set includes a comforter, flat sheet, fitted sheet, bed skirt, two pillowcases and two pillow shams. The sheets are designed to fit mattress up to 14 inches thick, while the comforter dazzles with its pinch pleats.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Bedsure Pinch Pleat Queen Comforter Set, 8-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Preferred Fabric: Made of brushed microfiber fabric, the pinch pleat comforter set has a distinguished soft texture for added comfort. Tight stitches add extra durability to the comforter set. Pintuck Style: Multiple pinch pleats create exquisite geometric patterns. Featuring pinch pleated design, the luxury comforter brings your room elegant atmosphere and looks more than stunning. Fashionable Decoration: The bed skirt of the comforter set gives the bed a stylish look without exposing any space underneath the bed, and makes your room look more elegant. Unique Design: 14’’deep pocket fitted sheets in the pinch pleat comforter set cover your mattress firmly. Envelope pillowcases are easy to put on and take off. The decorative lace of the pillow sham perfectly matches your space. What You Can Get: The 8 pieces comforter set includes 1 comforter 88"x88", 1 flat sheet 90"x102", 1 fitted sheet 60"x80"+14", 1 bed skirt 60"x80"+15", 2 pillowcases 20"x30", 2 pillow shams 20"x26".
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Queen Comforter Sets
The focal point of the bedroom is the bed. It is not only the largest object in most bedrooms, but it’s also the most inviting. You can set the tone for your bedroom by choosing the right comforter set. For example, if you want to wake up to a burst of energy, opt for bright and bold colors like yellow, orange and red. Or, if you’d prefer a calm and quiet space, opt for soothing colors like light blue or cream.
When you’re looking for the right comforter set, it’s important to consider the material. This affects the durability of your comforter set, along with how easy it is to care for. Polyester and microfiber are common options that offer comfort, longevity and softness. The materials look like new after each wash, and can be used daily for years to come.
The filling of the comforter set is also key, as it affects how warm the bedding will be. Most comforters are filled with goose or duck down, or a down alternative. If you suffer from allergies, a down alternative is a better choice. It is also less pricey than real down. The “fill power” refers to how densely the comforter is filled. If you want to be toasty at night during the winter months, opt for a fill power of 600 or higher.
The Queen Comforter Set Buying Guide
- When buying a queen comforter set, take a look at what else is included with the comforter. While some comforters are sold individually, you can also get sets that come with full bedding, including flat sheets, fitted sheets, pillow shams and pillow cases. Other sets only include the comforter and pillow shams. Figure out what you need to create a serene and inviting setting for your bed.
- Many queen comforter sets have reversible comforters. These offer versatility because you can change up the look of your room simply by turning the comforter over. One side of the comforter is often printed with a design or pattern while the other is a solid color. You can also find reversible comforters that have two different colors on either side.
- Well-constructed comforters can last around 10 years. Check to see whether the filling has become lumpy or uneven. This is usually a sign that it’s time to get a new comforter. If you want to make your comforter last longer, consider putting it inside a duvet cover.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide