Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Editor's Note October 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
This throw blanket is both breathable and lightweight, which means you can use it year-round. The 100% premium microfiber fabric is known for its durability, so you'll never have to worry about replacing the blanket prematurely. It's also quick drying and wrinkle resistant.
In our analysis, the Bedsure Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. VERSATILE USAGE SCENARIOS: Surround yourself with Bedsure Flannel Fleece Blankets while watching TV series with a mug of hot chocolate on couch, especially on chilly nights - As a perfect companion while having a comfy nap in your work with our super cozy blanket - A must-have for camping or picnic in humid weather while enjoying happy hours. SENSATIONAL BLANKET BENEFITS: Throw Fleece Blanket for bed measured by 50"x60" is perfect for homeowners with sophisticated tastes in decoration home - The fabulous color revives this blanket with an elegant appearance to complement your room a chic feeling - Protect your luxury bed and couch from dirt and stain to keep them fresh and clean. UNIQUE DESIGN PHILOSOPHY: Fleece bed blanket brings you more breathable and lightweight feeling than regular cotton blanket throw to keep your body warm - Neat stitches enhance strong connections at seams and better structural strength with integrated outlook - Double-side design offers you different senses of softness to improve your sleep. PREMIUM MICROFIBER SELECTION: Soft blanket utilizes 100% microfiber fabric all layers to last for long use and provides fade resistance better than others like cotton blanket - Microfiber blanket is NOT tend to bunch with time like cotton which has little elasticity to keep its shape - Save your time with quick drying and wrinkle resistant blanket. WHAT YOU CAN GET: Available in Flannel Fleece Blanket Throw Size 50" x 60" ,Navy. Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle. Caution: NO FABRIC SOFTENER. Tumble dry with no heat, delicate cycle. DO NOT dry clean.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they are also created to add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to examine before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom is best, as it’s quite insulating. A lighter blanket constructed from a high-quality eco-friendly acrylic material is a better choice for warmer climates, as it is more breathable.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of your bedspread, which already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable. You’ll pay a little more for the Graced Soft Luxuries Woven Knitted Boho Fringe Throw Blanket, while the Connecticut Home Luxury Faux Fur Reversible Throw Blanket comes in with the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide