Bedsure Deep Pocket Velveteen Hooded Blanket
Last updated date: June 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hooded Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hooded Blanket you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hooded Blanket for a detailed review of all the top hooded blankets.
The thick hood on this blanket can double as a pillow to keep your head comfortable while you're resting. It's made from 100% microfiber and oversized to allow you to easily curl your legs up inside while you're seated. You can also get it in a regular size if you want a closer fit.
In our analysis, the Bedsure Bedsure Deep Pocket Velveteen Hooded Blanket placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Microfiber. A Must-Have This Winter: Bedsure wearable blanket achieves the warmth needed as well as the style that we desperately need to keep us cozy during the crazy cold days - A little roomier when compared to an ordinary sweatshirt, so you can curl up your body and lift the legs to tuck the sweatshirt blanket under the heels. Thoughtful Design Details:Giant hood keeps your head and neck warm and doubles as a pillow for lying down - Features large pockets to hold your phone, TV remote controllers, snacks and so on - The elastic sleeves can be pushed up and stay, which is pretty handy when you are eating or doing any other activities. Premium Quality Material: Wearable Fleece Blankets combine 100% microfiber velveteen on both sides for softer and warmer texture. Ultra-plush blanket provides better fade & stain resistance than cotton ones. Craft with the greatest quality all layers for durable use. Perfect for folks who are sensitive to natural fibers. Embrace Warmth Anywhere: Worn as a regular sweatshirt when you go to a sporting event or the movie theatre - Ideal to warm you up at the big game, picnicking on a cool fall day, or just curling up on the couch while watching TV shows. Walk around the house anywhere without tripping because of the moderate length of the blanket.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hooded Blankets
Keeping warm in the chillier months can be tough, especially if you keep the thermostat at a lower temperature to save money. A warm blanket can keep you warm without running up your electricity bill, but a blanket works best while you’re seated. As soon as you start walking around, you’re chilly again.
That’s where a hooded blanket can come in handy. These blankets are usually made to operate similarly to a cape, with a hood and sleeves that keep your hands free while holding the blanket in place. You may not want to make dinner while wearing it, but it’s great for getting up to refill your drink or let the dog out.
Another great thing about hooded blankets is that you have the option of covering your head. You may find that putting that hood up creates a cocoon-like sensation that’s comforting after a long, hard day.
But before you buy a hooded blanket, think about how you’ll be wearing it. If you’re buying it to help keep you a little warmer in the bleachers at football games, the look of your blanket will be more important than if you’re just wearing it around the house. Otherwise, you can prioritize comfort over appearance.
The Hooded Blanket Buying Guide
- You’ll find hooded blankets come in a variety of materials. Sherpa is always a safe bet for warmth and comfort, but you’ll also find blankets promising a “velveteen” feel. This material will provide more lightweight coverage than sherpa but still will be warm.
- Check the cleaning directions for any blanket you buy. Some can be washed on cold and tumbled dry, but you may find that your blanket better retains its softness if you hang it to dry throughout its lifetime.
- Many hooded blankets are sold as one size fits all, but if you’re buying for a child, you can find blankets specifically sized for that age group. Measure your favorite throw and compare it to the dimensions listed for the hooded blanket to get an idea of how much coverage it will provide.
- For a little extra fun, some hooded blankets have character designs. You’ll get a hood with a face on it, along with gloves meant to mimic the associated character’s hands. If you have roommates or older kids, you can sometimes buy the same blanket in multiple colors and characters to match.
- With some hooded blankets, the hood has a thickness that allows you to use it as a pillow. This can help you get comfortable as you’re snuggled up watching TV or reading.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide