BEDELITE Luxury Hair Friendly Silk Pillowcases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Silk Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Silk Pillowcase you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Silk Pillowcase for a detailed review of all the top silk pillowcases.
Available in 24 different shades, this silk pillowcase is sure to come in a color that matches your existing bedding. The set includes two pillowcases with a zipper-free envelop closure. Not only are the pillows smooth and soft to the touch, but they also prevent hair from tangling during the night.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the BEDELITE Luxury Hair Friendly Silk Pillowcases, 2-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester Satin. 100% Polyester Satin: BEDELITE Satin Pillowcases are made of 100% satin polyester fabric for optimal softness and easy care used is as soft as a silk pillowcase. High-quality satin is more sturdy than silk pillowcases at a reasonable price – Glorious and luxurious satin pillowcase provides the smooth and resilient feeling to help you establish a sound sleep all night. The Easiest Way to Keep Beautiful Hairstyle: BEDELITE Satin Pillowcase creates less friction for your curly hair and reduces hair breakage than sleeping on cotton pillowcases. She will not absorb moisture to help retain your shiny hair, perfect for curly hair. Sleep on satin pillowcases to keep your hair from turning into a bird’s nest, NO KNOTS in the morning. Great Beauty Aide for Your Facial Skin: Recommended by esthetician! BEDELITE satin pillow cover is much softer and less harsh than any thread count of cotton, no more creases or pulling on your skin. Maintain your skin soft and moisturized to beautify your face – Sleep on a satin pillow cover can reduce friction to protect your eyelashes from creasing and stay healthier. It’s your best choice to pamper the delicate skin on your face! A Must Have and Easy to Wash: Cool in the summer and warm in the winter. No zipper envelope design, simple and stylish. No hurt to the pillowcase and easy to put in or take out the pillow. Very easy to care, machine washes cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if needed. Do not bleach. What You Can Get: A modern envelope type of package containing BEDELITE Satin Pillowcases Set of 2, Pillow Covers with Envelope Closure, Standard Size 20″x26″, Coral(pillows are not included). We are so confident in the quality of our satin pillow case that we offer a 90-day satisfaction guarantee, just feel free to contact us if you have any problems, our 24h customer service team will work with you to make it right! Worry-free!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Silk Pillowcases
Silk pillowcases provide a smooth, cool, comfortable place to rest your head at night. But there’s more to sleeping on silk than comfort. Silk pillowcases have also been shown to have beauty benefits not found with cotton or polyester pillowcases.
If you sleep on your side or stomach, silk can be especially helpful. Cotton can create friction as your skin moves across it, tugging and making creases more likely. With silk, your skin slides across easily. Silk also doesn’t absorb your skin’s natural oils the way cotton does, so you’ll retain more moisture as you sleep.
But back sleepers get their own benefits. As with skin, silk pillowcases resist absorbing the hair’s natural oils the way cotton pillowcases do. That can help your hair retain its natural luster. The lack of friction can also help keep your hair frizz- and tangle-free.
Although these benefits are nice, consumers often choose silk pillowcases due to their comfort and appearance. Not only do silk-covered pillows make bedtime a little better, but they look nice on top of your bed. With so many different colors available, you can usually find the perfect pillowcases to match your décor. And, if you care for yours properly, they’ll also hold up after many uses and washes.
The Silk Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Although there are some beauty benefits found with silk pillowcases, some manufacturers will make claims that go beyond what silk can do. Silk pillowcases have not been able to clear up or prevent acne, for example. The same goes for hair. Manufacturers will claim silk pillowcases can moisturize your hair when all they can really do is keep hair hydrated by not absorbing its oils.
- The fibers in silk naturally regulate temperature to help keep you cool. You may not find that you’re cooler with silk than you would be with cotton, though.
- One downside to silk is care. Often, silk bedding requires that you hand-wash and air-dry. Even if a silk pillowcase’s care instructions allow a machine wash, you may find that you get a softer, smoother texture by handwashing.
- Some silk pillowcases have zippers that make it easy to insert and remove your pillows. If that’s the case, make sure the zipper is hidden to avoid it coming into contact with your skin while you’re sleeping.
- When buying silk, you’ll want to look at the momme number. Momme describes the weight and density of the thread; a higher number means there are more strands per 100 yards of fabric, so the silk is heavier. A higher momme means better quality and durability. The numbers go from 11-25, but 25 is better for curtains and other decor. Try for a 22-momme when it comes to bedding.
- With silk, it’s not just the type of fiber and thread count, but also the length of the fiber. You’ll see silk listed with grades. That’s because silk is rated using a scale from A to C. A is top quality while C is the lowest quality. In addition to letters, there are also numbers ranging from 1 to 6. For the best quality silk, look for one rated 6A.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide