Bed Buddy Moist Muscle-Therapy Microwave Heating Pad
Last updated date: January 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microwave Heating Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microwave Heating Pad you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Microwave Heating Pad for a detailed review of all the top microwave heating pads.
A fresh and calming lavender scent is what you'll get when you use this microwave heating pad. It's designed to wrap around your neck; however, you can use it on your back or anywhere else you feel aches and pains. The pad also doubles as a cooling cloth when you chill it in the refrigerator.
In our analysis, the Bed Buddy Bed Buddy Moist Muscle-Therapy Microwave Heating Pad placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NECK AND SHOULDER HEAT WRAP. Simply microwave for a moist heat pad to relieve sore muscles and joints or freeze to use as a cold compress. The hot cold pack also uses aromatherapy to provide a soothing scent during treatment, multiple scents available. LAVENDER SCENTED. A neck warmer that features the calming aromatherapy scent of lavender essential oil and rose. This relaxing comfort mask is fragranced with natural herbs to help you relax restore and rejuvenate. REUSABLE HEATING PAD. Filled with 100% natural grains. Feel comfortable knowing that you’re experiencing an all-natural form of relaxation. Relieve sore muscles and aching joints caused by arthritis or simply relax. MOIST HEATING PAD. When used as a microwavable heating pads, the Bed Buddy comfort wrap provides doctor recommended moist heat. No need to add water. Get neck pain relief and back pain relief, while also getting soothing aromatherapy. STRESS RELIEF. Want to relieve some stress from work? Have aching joints caused by arthritis? Sore muscles? The Bed Buddy Comfort Wrap will soothe relax and comfort when used warm or cold.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microwave Heating Pads
Microwave heating pads offer relief for sore and tired muscles without the need for any cords or costly electricity. These features make them a great choice for using them around the house as you go about your daily tasks. Along with providing heat therapy, you can usually place these pads in the freezer for cold relief.
When researching the best heating pad for you, you’ll want to begin with considering the size needed. Some heating pads are rectangular and are flexible enough to use on just about any place on the body. Others are shaped to go around your back, neck or abdomen for a good fit.
You’ll want to choose a heating pad that has a comfortable outer surface that feels great against the skin. Along with pads using a basic polyester cover, others use plush padding and offer a luxurious feel on the skin. Keep in mind that cotton covers can provide longer-lasting heat along with comfort.
When considering the filling for a microwave heating pad, you’ll most often find that brands use natural materials for your safety. Flax seeds and rice are the most common fillings. Some brands add extra fillings like lavender and peppermint to provide aromatherapy along with your pain relief.
You’ll want to find a microwave heating pad that heats up quickly and stays warm long enough to provide you with effective relief. You can find models that heat up in the microwave in just a minute and provide 15 minutes of decent heat followed by several more minutes of gentle warmth. When reading specifications, pay attention to any particular microwave settings mentioned since yours may take longer or shorter to heat.
To get the most benefits from your microwave heating pad, choose a product that you can reuse many times. Look for microwave heating pads that are well made and don’t have complaints about them falling apart after a few uses.
Along with the basics, some heating pads have extra features like handles and pockets. Handles can make the heating pad easier to hold if you plan to wear it around your neck. Pockets work great for foot and hand pain relief.
The Microwave Heating Pad Buying Guide
- If you plan to use a microwave heating pad for cold therapy, keep in mind that you’ll usually need to freeze it for a few hours. You’ll also get a shorter period of usage before it needs put back into the freezer, perhaps up to 15 minutes
- Before putting your heating pad in the microwave, check for any oils or food residue to keep your pad from getting dirty. Clean the microwave first if needed.
- When heating up your pad, set it on a plate rather than your microwave’s bare surface. Pay close attention to the maximum heating time the pad’s manufacturer has set and never go past that. If you have a more powerful microwave, you will need to adjust for a shorter heating time.
- Give your heating pad time to cool off before you heat it again. Generally, wait until it has reached room temperature.
- When your heating pad gets dirty, avoid the temptation to put it in water for a good scrub. You’ll want to spot clean any dirty areas. Check with the manufacturer to see if the cover is removable and can be washed thoroughly.
- If your freshly warmed heating pad feels uncomfortable against your body, take it off immediately and give it some time to cool. Otherwise, you risk burns. This could also be a sign of a defective heating pad that you should no longer use.
- Avoid keeping the heating pad on the same part of your body for too long. While microwave heating pads cool down naturally over several minutes, you’ll want to move it around to avoid irritating your skin or causing it to dehydrate.
- If you have allergies, take care if you decide to choose a microwave heating pad that offers aromatherapy. Many manufacturers offer an unscented option that will likely only give off a slight odor of the natural filling inside like rice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide