Beckham Hotel Hypoallergenic Cooling Pillow, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Pillow you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Pillow for a detailed review of all the top cooling pillows.
If luxury is what you seek, you'll want to go with this set of hotel pillows that is made out of a soft memory foam gel. The pillows are hypoallergenic, which is important if anyone in your family suffers from dust or mildew allergies. As an added bonus, this set of pillows won't fade or stain, so you can count on using them for a long time.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Beckham Hotel Hypoallergenic Cooling Pillow, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are crafted in super plush gel fiber that puts all other standard pillows to shame! They are expertly tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions. With their no-shift construction, our pillows are a fantastic place to rest your head. They’re stylish, luxurious, and incredibly comfortable. You’ll fall asleep fast, and stay asleep! Our pillows are dust mite, mold, and mildew resistant! Additionally, they are completely allergen and chemical free. They are the perfect choice for those suffering from asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues. The Beckham Luxury Linens Gel-Filled Fiber Pillows are fade resistant and stain resistant, so you’ll never have to worry! Our pillows are machine washable, and will always feel and look like new!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Pillows
Body temperature can be tough to regulate at night, as your body shifts temperatures to manage your sleep cycle. When you first drift off to sleep, your core temperature drops to help you rest. But as morning approaches, your body starts to warm up to prepare you for waking. These fluctuations can cause restlessness and discomfort for some people.
Recognizing this, manufacturers have come up with bedding that provides a cooling effect. You’ve probably already heard about mattresses with cooling gel built in. That same technology has also been applied to pillows.
A cooling pillow provides extra airflow and prevents the retention of heat. But it’s important to choose one that also supports your head and neck throughout the night. This can help prevent those body aches that happen when you wake up after a long night of sleeping with poor support.
Some cooling pillows use shredded memory foam to keep you cool. Shredded foam shifts to provide support where you need it. For stomach and side sleepers, this is especially important because it can flatten to accommodate your position. Some pillows even let you remove and add foam to find the exact comfort fit that works for you.
The Cooling Pillow Buying Guide
- Cooling pillows use a variety of designs to provide relief. One setup allows air to move freely throughout the filling. But many also infuse the inner part with cooling gel. The gel helps to promote airflow and also absorbs heat from the sleeper.
- The cover also plays a role in your pillow’s cooling abilities. Look for one that can help wick moisture from your skin. If you suffer from sensitivities, you can also find pillows with hypoallergenic covers.
- Pillows can easily start to take a specific shape over time. Look for one that can hold its shape even after you’ve been sleeping on it for years.
- Some pillows have removable covers, which can come in handy when it comes time to clean them. Simply toss the covers in the washing machine.
- Pillows come in different sizes: standard, queen and king. You don’t necessarily need king pillows for a king bed. Go with your own personal preference.
- Even cooling pillows can absorb heat during the night and become less cool by morning. For best results, knock the air conditioning down a couple of notches and consider sleeping with a fan in the room. This will help the cooling technologies do their work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide