Beautyrest 100% Cotton Dual Temp Heated Mattress Pad
Last updated date: February 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heated Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heated Mattress Pad you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heated Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top heated mattress pads.
Available in sizes from full to California King, this heated pad works with mattresses up to 18 inches deep. The mattress pad is made from 250 TC 100% cotton to keep it both soft and breathable. You'll get dual controllers so each sleeper can choose from 20 different heat settings.
In our analysis, the Beautyrest Beautyrest 100% Cotton Dual Temp Heated Mattress Pad placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Sleep in a cozy warm bed anytime you like, Beautyrest Deluxe Heated Mattress Pad comes with 20 heat settings to give the level of comfort you desire. Our soft and breathable 250 TC 100% cotton mattress cover comes with 2 controllers and features dual unique temperature settings for each mattress side. You can quickly preheat your bed with confidence; our product is 100% UL SAFETY CERTIFIED, comes with 10 hour auto shut off safety feature, and emits virtually "0" EMF radiation. King size (78" x 80" +15"), It comes with all-around elastic on 15" deep pocket for a snug and securely fits mattress sizes, up to a 18" mattress depth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heated Mattress Pads
Few things in life can be as comforting as climbing into a warm bed. But if your bedroom is chilly, chances are your bed won’t be all that warm.
That’s where a heated mattress pad can come in. These pads go beneath your fitted sheet to provide heat throughout the night. Instead of heating up the entire house, you can turn the thermostat down and keep the bed warm, saving on your utility bills.
But there are other benefits to a heated mattress pad. The biggest is that you’ll keep heat circulating through your bed throughout the night, which can be good for your joints. You may also find you sleep a little better when you’re warm and cozy.
Where mattress pads really come in handy, though, is for dual sleepers. Often one sleeping partner can’t get cool enough at night while the other can’t seem to get warm enough. Mattress pads with dual controllers can help with that, letting you heat one side of your bed while leaving the other cool.
Many mattress pads come with dual heat settings to help you find exactly the level that you find most comfortable. Some mattress pad controllers have just a few heat settings, but there are some that have as many as 20 settings to help you zero in on exactly the warmth that works for you.
The Heated Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Heated mattress pads come in a variety of size options. You can find sizes from Twin to California King, but you can also buy heated mattress pads with pockets that fit deeper mattresses.
- If you want your bed warm and toasty when you climb in, you’ll need to start the heating process half an hour or so before bedtime. Some mattresses have preheat options for that purpose.
- Heated mattress pads use wires to provide heat. Make sure the pad is cushioned enough so that you won’t feel the wires while you’re lying on it.
- Concerned about safety? Make sure your mattress pad of choice has been tested and passes safety regulations. Also look for a mattress pad that has auto-shutoff after 10 hours or so. That way, if you forget to turn it off in the morning, this feature will power it down for you.
- You’ll likely want to make sure the controller is close by while you sleep. Look for one with a long enough cord to stretch from your power supply to your bedside. Also make sure you can tuck the cord out of the way so it doesn’t become a tripping hazard.
- Heated mattress pads aren’t recommended for everyone. If you have health conditions, check with your doctor before using. Pregnant women should avoid using heated mattress pads altogether.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide