Beauty Shine Button-Up Fleece Onesie Adult Pig Costume
Last updated date: January 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Adult Pig Costumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Adult Pig Costume you should buy.
Update as January 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Adult Pig Costume for a detailed review of all the top adult pig costumes.
This piggy pajama onesie is made from polar fleece to help keep you warm while you’re wearing it. The design is unisex, and sizes are available from S to XL. You can also choose from a variety of styles, if you’d prefer a different animal.
In our analysis, the Beauty Shine Beauty Shine Button-Up Fleece Onesie Adult Pig Costume placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material Pajamas by 100% Polar Fleece. Beauty Shine Costume are very soft and comfortable, suitable for family gatherings, parties, children's day, Halloween, Christmas, etc. It is also a great gift for family and friends. Soft and comfortable, unisex-adult.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Adult Pig Costumes
Adult onesies have become a big trend in recent years. Teens and young adults especially have discovered that these garments are not only fun, but also very comfortable. And what can liven up a room more than a onesie pig costume?
But pig costumes aren’t just for lounging around the house. You can buy romper-style pig costumes in a variety of sizes and styles to wear to parties, on Halloween, to conventions or to whatever other fun event you’re attending.
If you’re lounging around the house, though, you’ll have the luxury of opting for a thinner material than if you were wearing your costume out. You might still want a thicker onesie, though, to keep you warm on those cooler nights. But a thinner onesie gives you the option of wearing it year-round.
Then there are sleepovers. Themed onesies are especially fun for these gatherings, and a lighter-weight option might work better for those. As teens move into college, costumed sleepwear is also a fun choice for wearing around the dorm room, sorority house or apartment.
For many adults, though, costumed leisurewear is reserved for special occasions. The best thing about buying clothing for Halloween or a costume party is that you don’t have to worry about durability. As long as it gets you through the event, you’re good. You might choose to wash it and sell it or donate it if you think you won’t be wearing it again.
For everyday wear, though, ease of cleanup is definitely a consideration. Many adult pig costumes require washing by hand between uses. That can become laborious after a while. If you’re buying a pig costume for loungewear, look for one that can be machine washed, even if you have to air dry it. Polyester is not only easy to clean, but it also resists wrinkles more than other materials, making it a good choice for pig costumes worn as sleepwear.
The Adult Pig Costume Buying Guide
- One issue with onesie-style costumes is that they don’t typically build in a flap to make it easy to go to the bathroom. That means you’ll have to unbutton or unzip it and take it almost all the way off for bathroom breaks. This is something to consider if you’re planning to wear yours frequently.
- Adult pig costumes typically ship in a vacuum-sealed bag. This could lead to wrinkles. Build in time to wash and dry your costume before wearing it. If you’re ordering one that must be air dried, add in a day for drying.
- Pay attention to the dimensions of your pig costume. Some are built for shorter wearers, while others can accommodate those who are 6 feet tall and above.
- If you want to go all out, look for a pig costume that inflates to provide a more authentic look. You can also wear bulky clothing or pad your costume for the same effect.
- Some pig costumes can be worn over your clothing. This comes in handy if you’re changing in and out of your costume during the day.
- With pig loungewear, often the face and snout are built into the hood. You can slip the hood off if you don’t want to wear it.
- Some pig costumes come with a built-in tail. This extra touch certainly helps for realism, but it also can get in the way if you’re looking for comfort around the house.
- Not all pig costumes come in a wide range of sizes. Some are designed for smaller wearers, while others can accommodate size XL and up. Some are marked as “unisex,” but check dimensions to make sure they’ll fit before you buy.
- With some pig costumes, you’ll see other character options. If you find a pig onesie you like, this lets you buy other characters in the same style.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide