BEAUTURAL Portable Pump Steam Steamer
Last updated date: April 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beautural Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beautural Steamer you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Beautural Steamer for a detailed review of all the top beautural steamers.
Since this Beautural steamer has a larger water tank, you'll be able to steam more garments without having to stop to refill the tank. The steamer is designed to be leak-proof and is safe to use on all fabrics. It's able to heat up in as little as 30 seconds to remove wrinkles quickly before your next business meeting.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the BEAUTURAL Portable Pump Steam Steamer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it! Just plug it in and be ready to steam in 30 seconds or less. Pump-steam technology allows steam of clothes whether hanging vertically or lying flat. Transparent Detachable 260ml/8.79oz water tank for easier filling and 15 minutes of uninterrupted steaming. Automatic shut-off when over-heated or after 8 minutes of inactivity.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Beautural Steamers
Clothes steamers can be a real lifesaver, especially if you do a lot of travel for business. They are lightweight and portable and able to heat up quickly, so you can release the wrinkles in your garments in no time at all. Of course, steamers also have the added benefit of being able to sanitize your clothing, as they use heat that is hot enough to kill germs, dust mites and even bed bugs.
As you shop for the best clothes steamer, you’ll want to consider one of Beautural’s two steamers. Both are safe to use on all fabrics, including cotton, polyester, silk, nylon, velvet, wool and linen. The company also says that the steamers can be used to clean children’s toys, household bedding and even furniture.
Each of the Beautural steamers is also designed to be leak-proof, so you can use them vertically or horizontally without worrying about any water spilling out. Another common feature shared between the two units is the automatic shut-off. For safety, the steamers will power off after they have remained idle for a total of 8 minutes.
If you travel internationally, you’ll want to go with the Beautural Dual Voltage Travel Steamer. This model has a dual-voltage design, so you won’t need to purchase a separate converter. Since the steam head folds down to make the unit compact, you won’t have any trouble storing it in your suitcase. When you’re ready to use the steamer, you’ll see it is capable of heating up to 257 F in just 40 seconds. As an added bonus, the steamer comes with a handy mesh travel pouch, a lint attachment, a brush and a water cup.
Opt for the Beautural Portable Pump Steam Steamer if you’re looking for a little extra power. While this model has many of the same features as the dual-voltage steamer, it comes with a larger water tank that heats up in just 30 seconds. It’s able to provide 15 minutes of continuous use before needing to be refilled. The steamer comes with a fabric brush, a creaser and a lint brush.
The Beautural Steamer Buying Guide
- Beautural’s steamers are not designed to be used by children. Parents who chose to teach their tweens and teens to use the steamer should supervise the activity to prevent any accidental burns, as the steam is quite hot.
- To use your steamer, fill the water tank to the fill line. Always read the steamer’s product label to see whether the unit requires distilled water or whether tap water is acceptable. Wait for the steamer to fully heat up before you attempt to use it to remove the wrinkles from your clothes.
- Most steamers require you to hang your garment for steaming. If you’re traveling and you don’t have a clothing rod handy, you can hang the item from the bathroom shower rod or from the doorknob on your hotel room door.
- When using your steamer, you’ll need to hold the unit a few inches away from delicate fabrics, like silk, velvet and chiffon. You also want to make sure you don’t keep the steam over one area for an extended period of time.
- Start steaming your garment at the top and work your way downward. You can place the steamer right up against the garment if it has a heavier fabric that isn’t classified as delicate. Move an inch or two away from the fabric when you come to any areas that have embellishments.
- Keep in mind that steam is moisture. Your garment will be wet after you’ve finished steaming it. Make sure you have allotted the proper amount of drying time before you attempt to wear the garment.
- You’ll find the Beautural Dual Voltage Travel Steamer is a bit cheaper than the Beautural Portable Pump Steam Steamer, as the pump steamer heats up faster and has a larger water tank.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide