BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lint Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lint Remover you should buy.
Safety is important to the company, which is why the BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover features both a honeycomb shaver foil and a safety lock mechanism. The device itself is made to last for years and even comes with two extra blades. Since it's suitable for all fabric types, you'll also find you can use it on everything from toys to clothes to carpeting. In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the BEAUTURAL BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Lint Remover for a detailed review of all the top lint removers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
REVIVE YOUR GARMENTS - easily remove fabric fluff, lint and bobbles from various garments and fabrics, including sweaters, jerseys, blankets, bed sheets, upholstery and much more DURABLE AND EFFICIENT - sharp and durable blades that last for years and are easily replaceable (2 extra blades included), the expanded blade covers a larger area, finishing the job quickly with less effort HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - 3 shave heights, 2 speeds and 3 shaving head holes sizes for suiting all different types of fabric and bobble sizes DUAL PROTECTION - the adjustable height spacer protects both garments from being cut or snagged and also Hands from accidentally touching the shaver foil WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE - Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lint Removers
While lint, dust and pet hair are a natural part of life, nobody wants to walk into a work meeting with these items attached to their clothing. A quality lint remover is all you need to look your best before leaving the house.
A traditional lint roller, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Remover, may be all you need if you’re only concerned with cleaning your clothing. Look for a roller that is double-sided and easily portable so you can toss it in your suitcase when traveling.
Electric lint removers are best if you’d also like to shave the pills off sweaters and rugs. You’ll have the option of choosing between a battery-operated model and one that plugs directly into an outlet. Battery operated models are wireless, which is nice, but you must wait for them to charge before you can use them. Models that plug into an outlet are available for use instantly, but they have cords that may get in your way.
If you go the electric lint remover route, look at the quality of the blades. The Bymore Electric Lint Remover has stainless steel blades that are sharp and rust-resistant. The company even provides two extra shaver blades with each purchase.
Look to see how customizable the machine is. For example, the BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover has two operating speeds, three shave heights and three shaving head hole sizes. It can be used on every fabric imaginable, including carpeting, upholstery, stuffed animals, sweaters and blankets.
Finally, it’s important to check the motor when opting for an electric model. The Allisable Electric Lint Remover has a 5W motor with up to 9000rpm high-speed rotation. It’s so powerful, it’s able to complete the entire job in as little as three minutes.
DYWM Fun Fact
While lint removers are excellent at picking up lint, dust and pet hair, they have a long list of alternative uses as well. These include:
- Cleaning up glitter and sparkles after your kids complete a craft project.
- Lifting tiny pieces of broken glass off the floor or table so no one gets hurt.
- Picking up confetti after a surprise party.
- Grabbing a dead bug or spider, so you don’t have to touch it.
- Removing hair from a bathroom.
- Sweeping up pine needles that fell from your Christmas tree.
- Eliminating any dirt or debris on a tablet before you attempt to install a screen protector.
The Lint Remover Buying Guide
- You’ll need to keep your lint roller clean if you want to prolong its life. Traditional rollers can be rinsed clean and air-dried, but if you own an electric model, you’ll need a small cleaning brush to wipe away fuzz, dust and pet hair. It’s best to clean the unit after each use.
- Check all product warranties and satisfaction guarantees to determine how long the lint remover is protected. Some satisfaction guarantees are infinite, while product warranties may only last 18 months or so.
- When comparing the price of lint removers, you need to take into consideration whether the model is traditional or electric. Among the electric models, you’ll want to pay attention to whether they are battery operated or plugged directly into an outlet. Traditional lint rollers, like the Scotch-Brite Lint Remover, are going to be the cheapest. In the middle are the battery-operated models, such as the BEAUTURAL Electric Lint Remover and the Allisable Electric Lint Remover. The Bymore Electric Lint Remover plugs into an outlet and is the most expensive.