BEAUTURAL Leak-Proof Continuous Fabric Steamer
Last updated date: November 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Fabric Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Fabric Steamer you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Portable Fabric Steamer for a detailed review of all the top portable fabric steamers.
Quickly remove wrinkles from your garments with this portable fabric steamer. It features a large detachable water tank, a 1200-watt motor, and an auto shut-off function. It's even available in aqua, blue and purple.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the BEAUTURAL Leak-Proof Continuous Fabric Steamer placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Preheats in only 30 seconds, with detachable large 260ml (8.79 oz.) water tank for 15 minutes of continuous steaming.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Fabric Steamers
Portable fabric steamers can be extremely useful, especially when you are in a hurry or traveling. Some can also be used on household items, like stuffed animals, curtains and upholstery. Although full-sized garment steamers are still useful, portable ones allow you to move them around the items, making the job faster and easier.
Before buying a portable fabric steamer, decide what you will be using it for. If you plan to bring it when traveling, smaller may be better. For heavier fabrics, look for higher capacities and longer run times per fill of the water tank.
Portable steamers come in a variety of sizes and hold different amounts of water. Once they are charged (many come with power cords), the continuous-temperature steam will last for a certain amount of time. Charging times vary, so be sure to check the water capacity and charging times when you are shopping.
For the best results, you should use distilled water in your fabric steamer, as this prevents mineral buildup. Tap water can also be used, but you may need to clean the steamer more often. This can be done with vinegar and distilled water; check the package for cleaning instructions.
The Portable Fabric Steamer Buying Guide
- Never touch the fabric steamer when it is hot, or you could burn yourself. Remember: water boils at 212° F.
- Only use purified or distilled water with your steamer; do not use anything with chemicals, like laundry detergent or fabric softener.
- Always hold your fabric steamer upright when using it, unless the manufacturer specifies differently.
- The water reservoir will have a “Max” line. Do not fill it up past this line.
- Be sure to turn the fabric steamer off when it is not being used or when it is running out of water. Many steamers have automatic shutoff features, which are important for safety.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide