Bearback Folding Back Scratcher
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Back Scratchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Back Scratcher you should buy.
Update as August 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Back Scratcher for a detailed review of all the top back scratchers.
The Bearback Folding Back Scratcher offers many health benefits, including improved circulation and the ability to exfoliate the skin. The head is equipped with bristles that are gentle on the skin, while the tail features a set of knuckles that can be used on your pressure points. The back scratcher also folds up for easy storage.
In our analysis of 54 expert reviews, the Bearback Folding Back Scratcher placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you’re looking for a luxurious premium quality back scratcher, you’ve probably been frustrated by inexpensive low-quality items that fail to deliver. The bearback is the high quality back scratcher that you have been looking for! It is built to last, looks great, has lots of thoughtful details, and – most important – feels amazing. Bearback is not your average back scratcher. The oversized scratching head is designed to be used on your bare skin, and provides you with ultra satisfying itch relief. Its firm, pliable bristles allow you to use as much pressure as you like with no risk of damage to your skin. And, our unique patented design is as great-looking as it is great-feeling. The satisfying snap when you open the handle, the weight and control of the non-slip grip, and the perfect length and curvature when you put it on your back are all thoughtful details designed with your bliss in mind. The bearback back scratcher is a gift you’ll be proud to get for yourself or give to someone special! So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself or someone else to a bearback back scratcher today. You deserve it! Two versions to delight you: Bearback offers the original best-selling gray or the luxurious black edition. The black edition includes everything that made the original so popular, and wraps it in a gorgeous soft-touch matte black coating. This is the back scratcher that Batman would use! Which ever version you choose, you’ll love your bearback and enjoy many years of satisfaction! bearback original
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Back Scratchers
There’s nothing more torturous then an itch you can’t scratch. If no one in your family is home to come to your aid, it’s helpful to have a back scratcher on hand. Fortunately, there are plenty of different options available, and when you’re ready to shop, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Make sure the back scratcher is constructed from a durable material. There may be times when you’re putting a lot of pressure on the wand to relieve an itch, and you don’t want it to break in the middle of a scratch. Some models are made from thick plastic, while others are constructed from stainless steel. You’ll also come across back scratchers, like the TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher, which are made entirely of bamboo.
Check the reach of the back scratcher next. Models that extend often start as small as eight inches long, which makes them perfect for travel. The wands either bend to their full length or pull straight out from the base. You should be able to reach between 22- and 26-inches when the scratcher is fully extended.
Examine the head of the back scratcher to ensure it is capable of relieving your itch. Some models utilize soft bristles, while others use claws or fingers. There are even back scratchers on a stick that are a bit different in that they have two sides. One side has low spikes for moderate itching and the other side has high spikes for severe itching.
Consider any extras the back scratcher may have to offer, such as a hole at one end for hanging the scratcher when not in use. There are also models that have a set of knuckles at the base of the handle for relieving pressure points, as well as models that offer a cushioned handle with finger grips.
The Back Scratcher Buying Guide
- Some back scratchers use bristles that may be painful for anyone with sensitive skin.
- To keep the back scratcher clean and free of germs, it’s good practice to wipe it down every so often with a little white distilled vinegar. Vinegar is an excellent all-natural cleaner that can kill 80% of the germs it comes into contact with.
- Back scratchers can be used for more than scratching an itch. You can also use them to reach objects that are high up or to pull objects at a distance toward you.
- If you use massage or essential oils on your back, stick with a metal back scratcher. Wooden scratchers can absorb some of the oils, which will make them a bit slippery.
- The price of back scratchers varies based on design and construction materials. The TungSam Therapeutic Back Scratcher and the CERRXIAN Extendable Metal Back Scratcher, 4-Pack have a more basic design, and therefore are the most affordable. The Flanker-L Telescoping Back Scratcher, 2-Pack and the RENOOK Bamboo Back Scratcher, 5-Pack cost a little more, as they have an extended reach.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide