Bearals Assorted Eye & Lip Makeup Applicators, 200-Piece
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Makeup Applicators and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Makeup Applicator you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Makeup Applicator for a detailed review of all the top makeup applicators.
This set includes mascara wands, makeup wands, eyeliner brushes, lipstick applicators and eyeshadow brushes. You’ll get 200 pieces in this set, each designed for comfort and convenience. Each group of applicators comes in its own packaging to keep them separated.
In our analysis, the Bearals Bearals Assorted Eye & Lip Makeup Applicators, 200-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bendable Eyelash Mascara Brushes: Made with bendable design, the head of the mascara wand can be bent according to your need. It makes your eyes look bigger, fuller and brighter. Linfree & Soft Lip Brushes: The lip wands have soft bristles with plastic handle, which is useful for smooth coverage of lipstick products. It helps to make a full and uniform color of your lips and clean unwanted lip makeup. Suitable for other liquid cosmetics makeup as well. Disposable Eyeliner Brushes: The thin brush tip of disposable eyeliner applicator helps to draw precise eye line easily and conveniently letting you have a clear and charming eyeliner. Smooth Eyeshadow Applicators: Oval tips are very soft to touch and they will make your eyes more brighter and bigger. Multiple Uses: Bearals Disposable Applicators Kits includes 50 pieces disposable eyelash mascara wands, 50 pieces lipstick wands, 50 pieces eyeliner brushes and 50 pieces eyeshadow brushes. Thanks to its small size and lightweight, you can carry and store it easily. Perfect for business trips, holidays, proms, wedding, performance, parties, festivals etc. A high value makeup tool set!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Makeup Applicators
Beauty is big business, with the global beauty industry generating $500 billion in sales a year. For the many people who work in that industry, having the right tools can make all the difference. Professionals who apply makeup or host beauty parties to sell products all need carrying cases, wipes and applicators to carry with them on the job.
The biggest challenge for professionals is safety. Moving from one person to another means using clean products each time. Bacteria can spread on applicators and sponges, so you’ll need to maintain a plentiful supply at all times.
There are different types of makeup applicators. You’re probably already familiar with eye makeup applicators, although some use brushes instead of applicators for that. With creams, though, sponge-based applicators tend to work better since they can be rinsed out and reused. The applicators used for powder-based eyeshadows typically feature two sponge tips on a plastic handle. The sponge is lightweight with small pores to allow the powder to soak in just enough to transfer it to the eyelid.
Small pores are also important in sponges you’re using to apply cream-based cosmetics. These sponges can come in a variety of shapes, but often a wedge shape works best for larger surface areas like your face. With foundation, the wedge shape lets you more easily maneuver the applicator over your face.
One thing to consider as you’re shopping is whether you need disposable applicators or not. Disposables work best for professional makeup artists or direct marketing makeup salespeople who apply cosmetics to a variety of customers. You’ll want to use new applicators with each person to keep things sanitary. This means you’ll probably have to buy large quantities.
Applicators you use personally can be reused many times, typically, especially if you’re using them with powder-based cosmetics. For foundation, you can wash your sponges in warm, soapy water after each use and set them out to dry. The sponge will likely become discolored over time, but you’ll be able to use them multiple times before switching to a new sponge.
The Makeup Applicator Buying Guide
- The shape of the applicator makes a big difference. This is especially true with cosmetics like eye shadow and blush. You’ll want to be able to get the angle you need to shade and contour.
- Makeup applicators come in various assortments. You can buy hundreds of the same type or get a combination of a variety of applicator types. If you only need certain types of applicators or you’re selective about the products you use, it might be easier to find a type you like and buy those in large quantities.
- You’ll need somewhere to store all your applicators when not in use. If you regularly take your applicators on the go, a portable case with a handle will likely work best. Durability will help ensure that your case holds up as you tote it around.
- Look at the build of any applicator you’re considering. You’ll want one that allows you to easily grip it while also providing the application experience you prefer.
- If you’re sensitive to materials like latex, look for an applicator that’s labeled as free of those materials.
- If you have a tough time getting your foundation to blend, a damp sponge can help. It will better distribute the foundation to avoid clumps and streaks.
- Those who apply makeup professionally may find investing in a certain color or type of applicator can help establish your branding. You may even be able to find makeup applicators that match your logo. You can also invest in a case that further promotes your branding by ensuring it matches your applicators and logo.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide