beachBUB Easy Transport Lifetime Warranty Beach Umbrella
Last updated date: August 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrellas.
Constructed using commercial-grade materials, this beach umbrella is designed to hold up, even on those windy beach days. The fabric comes in a choice of bright blue, yellow or red, so you'll easily be able to spot your set-up after going for a swim. The entire set is neatly packaged in a carry bag, making it a breeze to store in the garage until you're ready for a day of fun in the sun.
In our analysis, the beachBUB beachBUB Easy Transport Lifetime Warranty Beach Umbrella placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
In 2009 the beachBUB Base was invented in Naples, Florida. Thousands of hours of designing, engineering and testing have brought us to our 2021 All-In One Model. This umbrella system has evolved from input from hundreds of everyday beachgoers just like you and we thank them for their input. This umbrella system is assembled, inspected and shipped from our factory in Greensboro, North Carolina so if you ever have a question or issue we are only a phone call away. Approved for all beachgoers who struggle with their Beach Umbrella. Recently endorsed by the American Life Guard Association ” The ALA has always been concerned about the serious hazards of Fly-Away Beach Umbrellas caused by unpredictable breezes along the coastlines, and we feel beachBUB offers a unique and easy solution that will prevent many injuries and even save lives in the long run”. Check out July 2016 Consumer Reports Magazine “BEST OF” for “Beach Umbrellas That Won’t Blow Away”. Wind tested to 35MPH. Sits on top of the beach like a Patio Umbrella stand that sits on a deck. No deep holes to dig or twist screw used. Lay the beachBUB tarp flat on the beach, make a small hole using the beachBUB Sand Gopher, insert the bottom pole and connect 2 wings to form a pouch, fill the base halfway with sand, attach the 3rd wing and finish filling the base compacting the sand as you go to insure that all 3 sides are firm and taut. Easy to transport with it’s extra large carry bag, padded strap and handle. Umbrella and base weighs less than 9 lbs (Gallon of milk or 12 pack of your favorite beverage) and base folds up to the size of a paperback book. Base weighs 120lbs when filled with sand. Total take down and packing is about 1 minute. Your purchase includes the 3 Year Protection Plan and 3 year frame warranty.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrellas
Spending a day at the beach is a great way to enjoy the sand, sea and sun. While basking in the sunshine is part of the adventure at the beach, it’s also important to have some time in the shade. Otherwise, you may end up with a sunburn or heat stroke. Setting up a beach umbrella is a necessary part of protecting your skin while spending time at the beach.
Beach umbrellas come in varying diameter sizes, typically ranging from 6 to 13 feet. The size you need will depend on a number of factors. For example, how many people do you typically go to the beach with? How much room do you have in your vehicle? How much storage space do you have at home?
Be sure to carefully look at the type of fabric the umbrella is made from. This will tell you about its durability and its ability to block out heat. Polyester is one of the most common materials for beach umbrellas. It is heat-resistant, mold-resistant and wrinkle-resistant. Plus, it dries quickly. Cotton is another option that is heat-repellant. It’s also highly durable and affordable. Finally, canvas is another good option, as it’s waterproof and has a PVC coating. This makes it resilient and durable.
The Beach Umbrella Buying Guide
- In addition to the umbrella’s material, take a look at the thickness of the fabric. Thicker fabric will block out more heat and sun, but it will also be heavier and bulkier to carry.
- Some beach umbrellas are UV-proof, which means that they protect you against harmful ultraviolet rays. Take a look at the UV protection rating, which should be between 55 and 100. This is a good option if you have sensitive skin and burn easily. You can still enjoy the beach while staying in the shade and protecting your skin.
- Consider how the beach umbrella is supported. Sand is slippery, so you cannot just dig a hole for the pole of the umbrella and hope it stays. It will likely shift within a few minutes. You will need to use a beach umbrella anchor with the pole for the most stability. The anchor looks like a large screw and is designed to securely root the umbrella amidst the slippery grains of sand. Some beach umbrellas come with the anchor while others require the anchor to be purchased separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide