BDK Universal Trimable Car Floor Protectors, 3-Piece
Last updated: October 13, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Floor Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Floor Protector you should buy.
Available in black, beige and gray, these car floor protectors are a must-have accessory. They have a universal fit, so they work just as well in a small automobile as they do a large truck. The mats are made of rubber and have built-in grooves for traction and dirt collection.
In our analysis, the BDK Universal Trimable Car Floor Protectors, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our Advanced Performance Rubber Polymers are Tested for Extreme Conditions to Ensure they Don’t Crack, Split or Deform. No-Slip Grip – Rubberized Nibs on the Bottom so the Mat Does not Move – Ergonomic Grooves on Top to Give your Foot Traction & Comfort. Built for Protection – Guard Against Spills, or Debris – Built to Last through Rain, Snow, Mud and More – Anti-Slip Backing – Set of Front, Rear & Trunk Liner for Full Protection. Designed for Compatibility – Made to be Trimble to Fit your Vehicle’s Floor Contours with only a Pair of Scissors – Please Check the Dimensions before Installation – Size: front (27 in. x 18 in. ) rear (17 in. x 54 in. ). Simple Installation – Place the Mats on the Floor of your Vehicle after Trimming – Easily Remove and Clean the Mats of any Dirt & Spills.
Car Floor Protector Rankings
Keeping the carpet in your vehicle clean is no easy job. From snow and rain to road salt and dirt, there is no shortage of ways the carpet can get dirty. If you have young children, the floor of your car will no doubt be filled with snack crumbs and juice spills. And pets add another layer of cleanup with their fur and dander. Cleaning the carpet in your vehicle is difficult, which is why car floor protectors are so helpful.
Car floor protectors are inserts you can install over your car’s carpet to make sure it stays clean. Car floor protectors are easy to remove and clean, which makes it simple to keep your car looking brand new no matter how many crumbs or spills you end up with.
There are two main types of car floor protectors: mats and liners. Mats are typically made from rubber or carpet (and sometimes both), and they fit into your car, covering most of the carpet and edges. Liners, on the other hand, are custom shapes, so they offer slightly more protection than mats because they go right up to edges of the car’s interior.
- Whether you’re looking for mats or liners, be sure to check how high the edges of the car floor protectors go. Having high edges with grooves and ridges protects your car from debris and spills. Otherwise the mess can get underneath the floor protectors and damage your carpet.
- Look for car floor protectors that have a hooking mechanism to attach it to the car in some way. This prevents the mats or liners from sliding around.
- The thickness of the car floor protectors is important because it helps to provide more absorbency. Thicker mats and liners are able to absorb more liquid, and they also provide the best cushioning for your feet.
- Most car floor protectors come in the traditional two-piece style, where there is a separate mat or liner for each footwell below the seat. However, some brands also provide a one-piece option, where the mats are joined in the center, covering the space in between the seats. Two-piece mats are much easier to install, but they provide less coverage than the one-piece mats. However, installing one-piece car floor protectors can be challenging.
- Some mats can be trimmed to give you a better fit in your vehicle.