BCW Write-On Index Tab Vertical Trading Card Dividers, 250-Count
Last updated date: June 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Trading Card Dividers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Trading Card Divider you should buy.
Update as June 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Trading Card Dividers for a detailed review of all the top trading card dividers.
BCW's archival-quality bulk set of 250 trading card dividers includes 25 separate packs of 10. The dividers are precisely cut 2 11/16 inches by 3 13/16 inches and have write-on index tabs. They're made from high-density plastic.
In our analysis, the BCW BCW Write-On Index Tab Vertical Trading Card Dividers, 250-Count placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
25 packs of 10 holders each. Write-on index tab. Archival quality. Dimensions: 2 11/16 X 3 13/16. The Trading Card Dividers are made from a full 30 point white high density Polyethylene Plastic (archival quality), with write- on index tab, and are precision cut to size.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Trading Card Dividers
People who buy, collect, trade and play with trading cards often accumulate large numbers of them and keep them in bags, boxes or whatever else they have handy. If the cards are tossed around and not stored properly, they can be stained, dented, discolored or torn. Extensive wear can be devastating as some cards can be worth a lot of money — but only when in good condition. Placing them in boxes designed to store cards and using dividers made explicitly for this purpose will keep them in the best shape.
Trading card boxes and dividers are sized to fit different kinds of cards, so you’ll want to make sure you know what size you need. Before you buy, always check the measurements and read any information about the types of cards that these products are compatible. If you’re looking to preserve the cards indefinitely, choose boxes and dividers that are archival quality and have removable lids for protection.
You’ll want to develop your own system for organizing your cards. Dividers with tabs will help you sort cards into categories, which you can label with writing implements like permanent markers or with stickers (make sure to do your labeling away from your cards so you don’t risk damaging them).
When you’re loading cards and dividers into the box, take care not to damage them. Handle them delicately each time you take them out, as one mistake can result in lost value.
The Trading Card Divider Buying Guide
- Don’t bundle trading cards up with rubber bands, as this can create creases.
- Storing loose trading cards in shoe boxes isn’t a great idea, either, since the cards will move around too much and this can create wear and tear on edges.
- Store trading cards in dry, cool places; warm, humid ones can ruin them. Climate-controlled rooms are best but if you don’t have one, make sure to keep your cards out of your attic or basement.
- Sunlight and UV rays are also harmful to trading cards and can cause them to fade.
- It’s always an excellent idea to have extra trading card dividers on hand when your collection starts building up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide