BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow
Last updated date: October 22, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Pillow you should buy.
No matter what your sitting position, this travel pillow will help you feel comfortable enough to catch some ZZZs. The pillow is made to wrap completely around your neck to provide both neck and chin support. It's also ergonomically designed to reduce pressure on your spine and shoulders, so you wake up without any aches or pains. In our analysis of 184 expert reviews, the BCOZZY BCOZZY Chin Supporting Travel Pillow placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Travel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top travel pillows.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
BEST CHIN SUPPORT NECK CUSHION- BCOZZY’s ALL-IN-ONE features are unrivaled: ADJUSTABLE chin support, BUILT-IN SNAP STRAP for easy transport, and fully machine washable for EASY CLEANING. The BCOZZY pillow is the BEST chin support travel neck pillow on the market made of premium quality materials for superior comfort when sleeping and resting. SUPPORTS HEAD AND PROVIDES NECK and SHOULDERS PAIN RELIEF: Ergonomically designed neck cushion provides maximum support and comfort while reducing pressure on the cervical spine and promotes healthy posture while sitting. The NARROW BACK does not push your head forward and prevents you from waking up with a sore neck. Supports recovery from cervical spine fusion, eye, and nasal surgeries, deviated septum fix, pinched nerve, neck support during chemo treatments, and other back and neck issues. GREAT FOR HOME & OFFICE USE, DRIVING & TRAVELING. Great for the home especially if you doze off while watching TV or falling asleep in a recliner, or wheelchair use, office power naps, daily commute by train or bus, car travels. Fully machine-washable for easy cleaning and built-in snap strap for easy transport. OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE BCOZZY PILLOW: “This works! It's a great deal softer and more comfortable than any other neck pillow I've tried. It keeps my head from flopping forward”-“You can keep your over the ear noise-canceling headphones on to block noise while you sleep while using the pillow. I highly RECOMMEND!!”- “I have finally found a travel pillow that works for me. with this one Long hauls, short hops, car rides, train trips - doesn’t matter. It just works” FULLY GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If anything goes wrong, contact us and we will make sure you will get the best customer experience possible.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Pillows
Whether you travel by plane, train or automobile, chances are your journey is going to last at least a few hours. As long as you aren’t the driver, you’ll be able to rest your head and catch a few ZZZs. Travel pillows are the perfect solution, as bed pillows are just too big to realistically transport. When shopping for a comfortable travel pillow, there are a few things to look for.
Determine who you’re buying the pillow for. There are pillows for adults, as well as children. The MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow is a good choice if you plan on bringing your kids along, as it resembles the bedtime pillow they have come to know and love and it’s machine washable.
Look to see what type of support the pillow offers. You want a pillow that is going to prevent your neck from getting stiff and your muscles from getting sore. There are also models that have added chin support to keep your head from falling over as you drift off to sleep.
Ask yourself what type of material you prefer? The two most common types are cotton and memory foam. Cotton is soft and comforting, while the memory foam is able to conform to your specific body shape.
Review the travel pillows uses. Some pillows are simply made for the neck and head, while others, like the Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow, can also be used to support the back or to prop up a leg.
Consider a travel pillow that comes with a few extras. The MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow also offers customers a handy set of earplugs and an eye mask for quieting the senses. It also includes a travel bag to keep all of the pieces together.
DWYM Fun Fact
- When we think of pillows today, we picture comfort and softness, but the first pillows used were literally hard as a rock. Back in 7,000 B.C., the ancient Mesopotamians used stone pillows. The Egyptians and Chinese followed suit. It wasn’t until the Industrial Era when pillows began to be used in households, and by this time, the pillows were soft.
- In Hollywood, filmmakers would incorporate pillow fights into pictures to show conflict. The more feathers that flew out of the pillows, the more conflict was conveyed to the audience.
- In Korea, Lee Jin-gyu actually married his life-size body pillow with the image of Fate Testarossa on it.
- One of the more common pillow fillers in Asia is buckwheat.
The Travel Pillow Buying Guide
- Always read the product label to locate the cleaning instructions. Many travel pillows are safe to throw in the wash, but some aren’t. You don’t want to accidentally damage the pillow and have to shell out money for a new one.
- Make sure the travel pillow doesn’t take up too much space so you have room in your luggage for more necessities. Another option is to choose a travel pillow can be attached to your luggage.
- When it’s time to replace your travel pillow, consider a few alternative uses for it. You can use the pillow as a knee guard while gardening, a pet bed or even simply use the outer fabric as a rag for cleaning.
- When comparing the price of travel pillows, you’ll need to take into account size and extra features. For example, the Cloudz Microbead Neck Travel Pillow costs less than the MLVOC Memory Foam Travel Pillow, as the Cloudz pillow is smaller. It also doesn’t come with a travel case, earbuds and an eye patch like the MLVOC pillow. The Dot&Dot Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow is slightly higher in price than the MyPillow Roll & Go Travel Pillow, as it has a more intricate design.