BBOUNDER Linkable Utility LED Lights
Last updated date: February 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Light you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top led lights.
You'll get four lights in this set, as well as chains, hooks, screws and anchors for hanging them from the ceiling. Each light links to the others to help keep energy use low while maximizing light output. The lightweight build and provided instructions make installation a breeze.
In our analysis, the BBOUNDER BBOUNDER Linkable Utility LED Lights placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Top-Rated Economy LED Utility Shop Light. SPECIFICATIONS - Length 4 FT / 48 IN, No Cover, Beam Angle 240°, Kelvin 5000, Wattage 40, CRI 80+, Lumens 4000, Voltage 120, Linkable 4. LINKABLE - Seamlessly connect up to 4 LED shop lights together with connectors for energy savings in your home, office or any workspace. SIMPLE INSTALL - Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup, mounting hardware included (4.8' Power Cord with Plug）! Directly mount to the ceiling or suspend from the ceiling for instant bright light in your garages, basements, warehouses, and storage area. BBOUNDER BENEFITS - The most important thing is that we provide a 5 YEAR WARRANTY. And we are online 7*24 Hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us without hesitate. We will solve your problem perfectly in the shortest time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Lights
If you’re shopping for lighting, you’ll find LED technology now dominates the market. Short for light-emitting diode, LED lighting emits light up to 90% more efficiently than incandescent bulbs. These lights use microchips to light up the LEDs, absorbing the heat produced into a heat sink. This makes it not only a more energy-efficient option, but also a safer one.
Another benefit of LED lights is that they last longer than incandescent bulbs. That means you won’t have to worry about changing them out on a regular basis. While you should always keep a spare on hand, having a long-lasting lightbulb or fixture is especially important for lights in hard-to-reach areas, such as those hanging from high ceilings.
LED technology can be incorporated into every type of light you have in your home. This means they come in a wide range of formats. You can buy desk lamps that use LED, as well as rope lights, under-counter stick-up lights and lights for utility areas like garages and workshops. What you’ll look for in a light will depend on exactly what you need.
When you look at an LED light, you often won’t be able to tell the difference between it and other types of bulbs. They can closely resemble incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, but the light they emit will be higher quality.
One of the best things about LED lighting is that it can be directed in one area for a more powerful light without being overwhelming. For this reason, it’s important to look to see if a lighting fixture has been designed in a way that it can send light in multiple directions if you’re lighting up a large area. If it’s a desk lamp, look for one that’s designed for you to direct the light as needed.
The LED Light Buying Guide
- Rope lights, also known as string lights, can be a fire hazard if they’re damaged or built incorrectly. Avoid leaving your string lights on when you aren’t present and keep them away from flammable materials. Also, frequently check the tube to see if it’s hot to the touch. Even LED lights can get too hot with the wrong design.
- If you’re installing LED lighting that doesn’t connect to a light switch, a remote is a must. Some rope lights and under-counter lights come with more than one remote so that multiple household members can have one.
- Some string lights and under-counter lights let you change the color giving you a large color palette. This can be a great way to liven things up, especially if you’re using them in a dorm room or a child’s room.
- For LED string lights, pay close attention to the length of each strand. Measure beforehand to make sure you order enough strings to reach the length you want. Some of these lights can even be cut to fit.
- LED string lights also need installation. Some come with adhesive that makes it easy, but you can also use cable clips.
- Separate stick-on lights can come in handy for lighting up those areas in your home that need it. Those include closets and under-counter areas. You can also line them up under a cabinet for a fun, colorful effect that makes your kitchen cabinets or living room shelving cast a glow.
- If you’re buying an LED for a large area like a garage or kitchen, make sure you’ll have enough to cover the entire area. You may find LED lighting is more directional in nature, which won’t cast the widespread glow you want.
- Adjustability can come in handy with LED lights. Make sure you have a fixture that can be adjusted as fully as you’ll need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide