BAZIC Jeweltones Color Ruler, 12-Inch, 4-Pack
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rulers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ruler you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ruler for a detailed review of all the top rulers.
Being transparent and coming in fun colors, this pack of four plastic rulers will serve students well. Each ruler has special holes for use inside a three-ringed binder.
In our analysis, the BAZIC BAZIC Jeweltones Color Ruler, 12-Inch, 4-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BAZIC JEWELTONES COLOR RULERS. Each pack of 12 inch color rulers come with four (4) different colors: blue, green, orange, and purple. With 1/16” and metric scales and holes for three-ring binders, each ruler is crafted for functionality. CRAFTED FOR CRAFTS. Our Bazic rulers are suitable for all craft and school related. Perfect for school projects for the young ones, each ruler is durable and made for long lasting use. REPUTATION + RELIABILITY. BAZIC Products has been offering uncompromised quality in school and office products since 1998. Dedicated to continuous improvement, we are proud to be an ongoing industry-leader. TRUE TO OUR VISION. By focusing on the integrity of our products and satisfaction of our customers, we’ve built a brand you can trust. We use customer insight to guarantee solutions to fit your needs. SOLD & DISTRIBUTED IN THE USA. Working with trusted factories, we ensure our products are up to the highest standard before sending to customers. Each item is shipped out of our headquarters in Los Angeles, never leaving until we’re satisfied with our product integrity.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rulers
Whether you need it for your work, studies or everyday home use, having a good ruler comes in handy. You’ll most often use your ruler to make sure that you get the right measurements for something you’re making, purchasing or calculating. But at the same time, you can use the ruler’s straight edge to get an even line for cutting materials and even drawing.
When shopping for a ruler, the most common version you’ll find is the plain rectangular ruler that measures 12 inches long. This type is likely the most familiar to you since they’re used in schools and everyday life often. Also known as a desk ruler, this measurement tool will usually have one edge with measurements in inches and the other edge with measurements in centimeters.
You can find desk rulers in various colors, designs and materials. Some will be made of plain brown wood, while others will be made of plastic, sturdy metal or even a flexible material so that you can bend it around objects. Some plastic desk rulers are transparent.
While a standard desk ruler will work for many household purposes, you might need something with more measurement scales if you’re doing home improvement work or planning architectural projects. This especially becomes true when you need very precise measurements or need to make scaled drawings.
For construction and architectural purposes, you can find triangular architect rulers that give you three sides and are 12 inches long. Each side will provide two scales for the most flexibility. You can sometimes also find standard stick rulers that use special scales for the same purpose if you don’t need the wide variety a triangular architect ruler provides.
The Ruler Buying Guide
- When buying a desk ruler, opting for a transparent plastic one offers advantages due to the visibility underneath. This is especially helpful for students who need to measure objects from a textbook.
- If you want the most sturdy type of ruler that will last and not get destroyed easily if you use it with cutting tools, then consider a metal ruler. Although they can take more work to find and tend to cost more than the plastic and wooden alternatives, you’ll likely find it convenient not to have to replace the ruler often even with heavy use.
- In situations where you need a ruler that can act more like a flexible tape measure, look for one made of flexible plastic since these can twist and withstand being bent around objects. You can pair this with a standard inflexible ruler for general household use.
- When measuring with your ruler, it helps to mark your measurements with a pencil rather than a marker or pen so that you don’t leave any permanent marks on the ruler.
- While checking with a ruler can help you determine if you’ve got a straight line, consider using a level as well, especially if you’re installing something permanent in your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide