Baysitone Wood Bed Frame With Drawers
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bed Frame With Drawers for a detailed review of all the top .
Since this bed frame with drawers is constructed from solid wood, you can feel confident in its ability to last. The 10 reinforced slats are able to successfully hold up to 500 pounds of weight. The two included drawers provide storage for everything from extra pillows to family photos.
In our analysis, the Baysitone Baysitone Wood Bed Frame With Drawers placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Comes with 2 big drawers equipped with smooth casters, this platform bed is ideal for keeping your bedroom necessities such as bed sheets, pillows or blankets clean and tidy. Extra storage space is included opposite the drawer which is also great for placing your shoes or even traveling suitcases.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Bed frames are the foundation to a good night’s sleep, but they can also provide much-needed storage space for you and your family. Before you make a purchase, consider what you should look for to find the best bed from with drawers for your needs.
In addition to deciding on the size, color and material of your new bed frame with drawers, decide if you’d like your bed to have a headboard. Some models come with a headboard, while others might not come with a headboard, but allow for attaching one as long as you have the right tools and hardware.
If you live in a small apartment or home, you’ll also want to take the amount of storage space into consideration. How much space do the drawers offer? What will you store there, and will you have enough room for all your belongings?
The type of mattress you plan to use with the bed frame is also important. There are styles of bed frames that work with memory foam, traditional spring and hybrid mattresses. Additionally, most frames can handle a box spring, but keep in mind that not all bed frames are designed for both a box spring and a mattress.
Finally, check to see how easy or complex the bed frame with drawers is to assemble. Some models require the use of your own tools, while others don’t need any tools at all. If you have a handyman in your home, this may not be an issue.
The Buying Guide
- Most bed frames can be wiped down with a wet cloth to remove accumulated dust and debris. You’ll also want to do this if you ever need to fold up and store the frame, such as during a move or to set aside for when company visits. If your bed frame is made with fabric, you can also use upholstery cleaners to spot-clean the frame’s various parts.
- If your frame has any rust spots on metal elements, brush the rust off with steel wool. Afterward, coat the area with a sealant.
- When storing a bed frame, it is important to wrap it in some kind of blanket. Moving blankets are ideal for this. Not only does this protect the frame, but it also keeps the frame’s components and parts from scratching anything else in your garage or storage unit.
- Not all bed frames are ideal for all mattress types. Before you select a bed frame with drawers, make sure you know it will accommodate the type of mattress you plan to buy. Additionally, not all bed frames are capable of attaching to a headboard. If you plan to use a headboard, check to see what hardware, if any, is needed to get the job done.
- If you ever need to move your bed around the room due to a remodel, consider using a set of sliding discs under the feet. These discs protect your flooring, while making it a cinch to push the bed into a new position. You may also want to remove the drawers to make moving your bed easier.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide