BAYKA Rustic Floating Wall Shelf Set, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Shelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Shelf you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wall Shelves for a detailed review of all the top wall shelves.
This shelf set uses unique triangle-shaped supporting hardware to give you multiple options as you decide how to install it. You'll need only screws to attach these shelves to the wall, with an installation process that's a breeze. The wood shelves are wider than usual to give you room for decorative items that wouldn't normally fit on floating shelves.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the BAYKA Rustic Floating Wall Shelf Set, 3-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Magically Transform Your Walls with Our Floating Shelves: Tired of placing stuff around horizontally? Try vertically! Make full use of the empty places up above the table and create versatile storage space to organize your fancy items. With a snap of your fingers (kidding, you have to install the wall shelves), your messy living room, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen will be given an entirely new look. Simple and Suitable: Nothing but some screws are needed to fix these shelves to the wall and to maintain their function. Simply designed with solid Paulownia wood and industrial matte metal brackets, the floating shelves not only enhance the aesthetic flare of any contemporary household, but also enable a delightful decoration to match any design or style of room. Different Assembly for Different Styles: The unique triangular design offers two unique display forms. Install these shelves with the board on top of the brackets or below, whatever suits your taste. Choose your favorite way to display the shelves and match your décor. Sturdier and Easy to Assemble: Large: 16.5 × 6 × 4.8 inches; Medium: 14.2 × 6 × 4.8 inches; Small: 11.4 × 6 × 4.8 inches. These floating shelves are wider and sturdier than others to safely hold collectibles, photos, books, toys, artwork, trophies, small plants and more. Easy to install with all necessary hardware included; you just need to follow the simple instructions and you can assemble in minutes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Shelves
Wall shelves are a great way to enhance your home’s décor. Instead of setting up an end table or dedicated bookshelf to display your books and other items, you can mount these shelves to the wall. This keeps your floor space free while still serving the purpose.
But before you buy wall shelves, there are a few things to consider. Start by taking a close look at the wood that’s used for the shelves. You’ll want something that complements your existing décor while also being sturdy enough to hold up after years of use.
Wall shelves are also known as floating shelves for a reason. They mount to the wall with brackets rather than being part of a bigger bookcase. But some use decorative brackets or piping to enhance the look. Still others hide the brackets or have the shelves maintain a low profile to emphasize the items you’re displaying on top of them.
The size of the shelves is an essential choice, as well. Measure the area where you’ll be mounting them and make sure to factor in clearance between shelves when you’re determining if your chosen shelving will fit. You’ll need enough clearance between each shelf and the one above it to display items, whether they’re books or decorative items.
The Wall Shelf Buying Guide
- Before you start shopping for wall shelves, plan what you’ll set on top of them. Shelves will have a depth, which is the distance they’ll extend from the wall. If you aren’t careful, you can easily choose one that’s too shallow for the items you want to set on them.
- Books are popular for wall shelves, just as they are for bookshelves. But there are plenty of other uses. If you’re setting them up in the kitchen, for instance, you can use them to store all your cookbooks. For the living room, items like framed photos and knickknacks usually top the list. In a bathroom, they can be either decorative or functional, displaying trinkets, bath soaps, lotions or anything else you can imagine.
- If you’re environmentally conscious, choose shelves sourced responsibly. Eco-friendly wood is certified to have been harvested in a way that ensures additional trees replace what was taken.
- Not all shelving is meant for every room. Moisture-prone areas like bathrooms will need shelving made from wood and hardware that is moisture and heat resistant.
- Before buying, look at what you’ll need to do to install the shelves. If hardware is necessary, make sure it will be included or have it on hand, along with any tools you’ll need.
- If your plans for the shelves are more decorative than functional, you can find plenty of inspiration online. Search for “wall shelf decoration” or “floating shelf decoration” for ideas.
- With floating shelves that use brackets or mounting hardware, look into the material of those items. You’ll want hardware that’s built to hold up over time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide