Basic Concepts Airplane Memory Foam Footrest Hammock
Last updated date: June 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Airplane Footrests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Airplane Footrest you should buy.
Update as June 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Airplane Footrest for a detailed review of all the top airplane footrests.
In our analysis, the Basic Concepts Basic Concepts Airplane Memory Foam Footrest Hammock placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Travel Comfortably - Long flights can be uncomfortable for many reasons. We’re here to solve at least one of them. With our travel-sized airplane footrest, you can give your feet and lower-back the vacation they deserve. Who needs 1st Class anyways? With our travel foot rest, you can kick your feet up and relax wherever you go. Add a foot hammock to your list of travel essentials today. Office Footrest - Your new airplane foot rest is straightforward to use. It has an extra-long adjustable strap. Travelers of any height can find comfort with our foot rest for airplane travel. Simply wrap your plane foot rest around the seat tray in front of you, and adjust the strap to your desired length. Place your feet in your new comfy airplane foot hammock, relax, and settle in for a smooth flight! Suitable for All Travelers - Many times, a footrest hammock is too short, even for a small child. We specially design our air travel accessories to accommodate travelers of all sizes - even kids. It's so compatible, in fact, that you can use your foot sling for air travel on planes and trains. Some of our customers even hang their foot rest airplane hammock in the car! Our airplane footrest is guaranteed to provide you with comfort, whether you're 4ft or 7ft tall. Your New Favorite Travel Accessory - Your new leg rest for airplane travel will arrive in a convenient travel bag. Each airplane leg rest is evenly-padded for ultimate comfort. The extra-long adjusts from 17"to 34” and has a depth of 9” with an 18” width. You'll have plenty of space to relax. Plus, you can use your new foot hanger for plane travel on any flight without disturbing the person in front of or next to you! This is one of the best airplane travel accessories you'll find. 24/7 USA Customer Support, Lifetime Replacement - Finding the right foot hammock from a reliable, trustworthy company is challenging. We offer a lifetime replacement should anything happen to your new airplane foot hammock. Just send us a message, and one of our friendly, USA-based customer support members will send you a replacement airplane footrest at no cost, no questions asked. Great products, better service…we exist to serve you!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Airplane Footrests
Whether you’re a frequent flyer or just take a few flights a year, it’s likely you’ve dealt with some of the discomforts of sitting in airplane seat for a long period of time. Sore legs, cramped feet and an aching back are common side effects of flying, but they don’t have to be the norm. With an airplane footrest, you can sit comfortably, raise your legs and have a relaxing flight.
There are a couple of different types of airplane footrests available. One of the most convenient is like a hammock for your legs, which you can suspend from the seat in front of you. This is a lightweight option that is easy to transport. Another option is an inflatable pillow style of footrest, which you can blow up and place directly on the ground. It is also easy to carry in your luggage once it is deflated. Foldable footrests, which are like small folding stools, are also available. They are a little bulkier than the other options, and can be difficult to pack in a small space.
When deciding on which style is right for you, consider how much space you typically have in your hand-carry luggage. You’ll also want to check how heavy the airplane footrest is, as that will affect its convenience and portability.
The Airplane Footrest Buying Guide
- Ergonomic design is essential when looking for an airplane footrest, as it should help you feel more comfortable on your journey. Textured surfaces are an excellent way to increase blood circulation, which is especially important when you’re sitting for extended periods of time.
- Look for airplane footrests that are adjustable. This way they can be used by multiple people of different heights. Airplane seats are different heights and widths, so an adjustable airplane footrest will ensure it will work on any plane configuration.
- The key goal of an airplane footrest is to elevate your feet off the ground. As such, the footrest needs to be strong enough to hold the weight. Make sure the construction of the footrest is sturdy. Otherwise, you could end up with a flimsy footrest which will not last long or do its job of elevating your feet.
- If you want more versatility in your airplane footrest, opt for a foldable stool or inflatable footrest option, as those can be used anywhere. While footrest hammocks are an excellent design for use on airplanes, they may not work in other situations.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide