Baseus 30000mAh Emergency 3-Port Portable Charger
Last updated date: September 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Chargers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Charger you should buy.
Update as September 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Portable Charger for a detailed review of all the top portable chargers.
If you're searching for a powerful portable charger that's also high speed, then this model is for you. In fact, it can charge your devices 2.5 times faster than a standard charger. It even allows for charging three devices at once!
In our analysis of 56 expert reviews, the Baseus Emergency 3-Port Portable Charger placed 3rd when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Emergency Power for Hurricane & Trip. Baseus 30000mAh large capacity portable charger can supply almost 10 days of power, which can charge iPhone 10 times, Samsung Galaxy 9.5 times, Huawei 7 times, iPad Mini 4 times, or an iPad Pro for 1.5 times. Don’t worry about hurricane season or your business trip or other outdoor activities needs. Note: High capacity so the product is a little bulky. Ideal for Daily Life with Three-Port Output/Input. This convenient and multi-functional cell phone portable charger can charge 3 devices at the same time while the pact itself can be charged by Type-C/IP/Micro port, which means only one cable is enough to charge your electronics and battery packs. Meanwhile, it is capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. Freely to share the backup battery with your friends or families, enjoy more fun when in party and games. Really Fast Charging with Type C 5V/3A Output. Charge almost 2.5X faster than standard charger for iPhone 8 and above (Charge iPhone X with 15w current for 2 hours); 15W charging for MacBook (NOT support QC function like Samsung S9, S8, S7, Note 8 QC mode). Meanwhile, this external battery pack allows for pass through charging and fully recharge itself within 12 hours with a 2.1A charger. Highly Compatible with Mainstream Devices. The built-in smart identifying chip can adapt to different devices to supply the power needed and be suitable for mainstream devices including mobile phones, tables, digital cameras, smart bracelets, GPS, headphones and bluetooth devices quickly without causing damage. [Note: some devices with an input below 50mA may not be supported] For Your Safety & Warranty. Safety First: FC, CE, RoHS qualified. What You Get: 1 x Baseus 30000mAh Power Bank, 1 x Warranty Card, 1 x User Manual, there is no cable included, you can use your phone’s original charging cable to charge your phone. We offer 45-Day money back, 24*7 easy-to-reach friendly customer service, worry-free LIFE-TIME warranty and lifetime technical support. Please feel free to contact us if any product problem.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Chargers
There’s no shortage of portable chargers available. In fact, once you start shopping, you’ll likely immediately be aware of the vast array of products out there. But although portable chargers may look alike, some even promising very similar specifications, there are notable differences from one product to the next.
One of the biggest features to look at when shopping for a portable charger is how long it will take to charge your devices. This is especially important if you have a device with fast-charging capabilities since not all portable chargers support that. A device that can fully charge multiple items at once in a limited amount of time may be well worth paying extra or sacrificing other features, such as portability.
Another feature that sets some newer chargers apart from others is the ability to charge more than just a smartphone or tablet. Some of these devices can charge a laptop or gaming console, making them useful if you’re regularly out and about with these items. You’ll also find some chargers can plug into your computer and act as a hub, charging multiple devices at once while you’re working.
While all portable chargers are designed to tuck into backpacks and laptop bags, some are even more powerful. If it’s important to be able to slip your charger into a pocket or handbag, look for much smaller devices. Some are only slightly larger than a tube of lipstick, making them especially portable, but you may sacrifice power and charging capabilities for that convenience.
While you’re waiting for your devices to charge, you may occasionally want to check in on status. Some chargers have indicator lights that show you exactly where you are in the process, giving you a general idea of the time you have left. However, if you’re only charging smartphones and laptops, you’ll likely be able to get this same information by looking at the device itself.
The Portable Charger Buying Guide
- A good portable charger starts with its power. Portable chargers can range from 10,000 to 26,800 mAh.
- The time it takes to charge is also a top consideration. Although this can vary depending on the capacity of each device you’re charging, some portable chargers have the ability to charge two or three devices at once at a lightning-fast speed.
- Before you can charge other items, you’ll need to charge the portable charging device. You’ll want to evaluate your new portable charger on how quickly it charges up, depending on your needs.
- One factor determining how quickly your portable charger can get results is whether or not it supports the new fast-charging capabilities built into many modern devices.
- New charging technologies built into devices like laptops and gaming consoles make it easier to build portable chargers for them. Some portable chargers can not only charge your smartphone but can also capably charge the newer MacBooks that have Thunderbolt ports, as well as the Nintendo Switch.
- If you’re concerned about portability, look closely at the weight and size of the devices you’re considering. Do you need a device that you can carry in your pocket, or is a slightly larger charge OK for your needs?
- Some portable chargers have longer, slimmer profiles, similar in shape to a smartphone. The measure around 6 inches by 3 inches, meaning they’ll still easily slip into a laptop bag or purse, but they may not be quite as easy to carry around all day with you.
- Portability comes at a cost, however. Smaller chargers can typically only charge one device at a time. Larger chargers can charge up to three devices at once.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide