BASECENT Handheld Electric Milk Frother
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the BASECENT Handheld Electric Milk Frother placed 13th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BASECENT Milk Frother and Frothing Pitcher Durable and Luxurious Unlike other milk frothers, the shell of this milk frother is made of high quality stainless steel, which is luxurious and durable. This milk frother is very safe to use, you can even touch the steel whisk head directly when the it is turned on(of course, we do not recommend this). Compared to coffee machine, this milk frother is lightweight & simple. Easy to Use and Clean Firstly, install the required batteries for the frother. Then, pour the heat or cold milk into the frothing pitcher. Make sure to not fill it too full(no more than halfway full) since the milk expands when you froth it. Press the big power button on the frother, and pump the handle up and down vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds, or until thick and foamy. Spoon or Pour as much milk foam as you would like onto your coffee. Finally, remove the whisk head and wash it directly with water. One Big Button Design For Easy On/Off Detachable Whisk Head For Easy Cleaning Luxury With Stainless Steel Body The Electric Handheld Milk Frother with the Best Value Powerful Motor The milk frother's motor is powered by three AAA batteries and its speed is 21,000 rpm, which can foam milk in less than 12 seconds. Double Steel Whisk The double whisk head design can effectively increase the speed of milk foaming while maintaining delicious taste. Stainless Steel Body The body of this handheld mixer is made of stainless steel which is more beautiful and healthier than plastic.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3%.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide