BASECENT Handheld Electric Milk Frother
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Coffee and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Coffee you should buy.
In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the BASECENT BASECENT Handheld Electric Milk Frother placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Coffee for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for coffee.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
BASECENT Milk Frother and Frothing Pitcher Durable and Luxurious Unlike other milk frothers, the shell of this milk frother is made of high quality stainless steel, which is luxurious and durable. This milk frother is very safe to use, you can even touch the steel whisk head directly when the it is turned on(of course, we do not recommend this). Compared to coffee machine, this milk frother is lightweight & simple. Easy to Use and Clean Firstly, install the required batteries for the frother. Then, pour the heat or cold milk into the frothing pitcher. Make sure to not fill it too full(no more than halfway full) since the milk expands when you froth it. Press the big power button on the frother, and pump the handle up and down vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds, or until thick and foamy. Spoon or Pour as much milk foam as you would like onto your coffee. Finally, remove the whisk head and wash it directly with water. One Big Button Design For Easy On/Off Detachable Whisk Head For Easy Cleaning Luxury With Stainless Steel Body The Electric Handheld Milk Frother with the Best Value Powerful Motor The milk frother's motor is powered by three AAA batteries and its speed is 21,000 rpm, which can foam milk in less than 12 seconds. Double Steel Whisk The double whisk head design can effectively increase the speed of milk foaming while maintaining delicious taste. Stainless Steel Body The body of this handheld mixer is made of stainless steel which is more beautiful and healthier than plastic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Coffee
You can spend a small fortune drinking gourmet beverages at cafés, particularly if you make it a daily habit. There are plenty of ways to make coffee, tea, hot cocoa and other tasty beverages at home, but getting that heated, frothy foam on top traditionally has required turning to the professionals.
Now there’s an alternative. A milk frother will let you make delicious café-inspired beverages in the comfort of your home. All you’ll need is some milk and a couple of extra minutes and you’ll be on your way. But there are different options when it comes to frothers, so it’s important to choose the one that fits your own preferences.
If you’re adding your foam to hot drinks like coffee, you’ll likely find it worth buying a frother that also heats the milk. All you’ll need to do is pour, press a button and wait. You can also buy a handheld frother that you either use on milk you heat separately or on cold milk. One great thing about a handheld frother is that some of them can also be used to mix items like smoothies and milkshakes.
Before you buy, stop and consider how you’ll be using your frother on a daily basis. With so many options available, you can easily find the best one to meet your needs.
DYWM Fun Fact
Many people have eliminated dairy products, whether through necessity or choice. There are so many delicious alternatives now, it’s easy to enjoy products that taste just like ice cream and milk. But if you’re looking for foam for your hot beverages, you may have a bit of a harder time. While almond milk is delicious when poured directly into a cup of coffee, for instance, once it’s heated, it can separate. A talented barista can make soy milk and hemp seed milk work, but you may not be able to get the same results at home. Oat milk seems to be the best for heating, but keep in mind that it could take a little longer to heat and produce larger bubbles than what you’d get from whole milk.
The Milk Frother For Coffee Buying Guide
- If you’re frothing milk, it’s important to stick to whole milk for best results. Ideally, your milk should have a fat content of more than 3 percent.
- Non-dairy options have become increasingly popular in recent years, but they don’t froth as well as dairy-based milk. This is because non-dairy milk has a lower protein content.
- If you’re using a frother that doesn’t heat the milk to the correct temperature on its own, you’ll need to pay close attention to the heat level of the milk you’re working with. Heat cold milk to temperatures between 130 and 149 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. Overheating will destroy the nutrients in the milk.
- Some frothers can be fairly noisy. If this is an issue, look for a frother that offers quieter operation.
- Time to steam and froth is also a factor. Many frothers promise results in just a couple of minutes. On a busy morning, every minute can count.
- You also likely won’t have an excess of time to clean your frother. If you run the dishwasher every day, a dishwasher-safe frother can be very convenient.
- Frothers that heat up your milk can be a safety hazard if you forget to turn them off. Look for one with automatic shutoff for peace of mind after you leave the house each day.