BASECENT Electric Milk Frother For Lattes
Last updated date: July 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Milk Frothers For Latte and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Milk Frother For Latte you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Milk Frother For Lattes for a detailed review of all the top milk frothers for latte.
In addition to using this milk frother for lattes as a frother, you can also use it to whisk eggs, blend milkshakes or stir a glass of iced tea. The frother operates with the simple touch of a button and can froth foam in just 12 seconds. It's also super easy to clean, as the bottom portion is detachable.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the BASECENT Electric Milk Frother For Lattes placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BASECENT Milk Frother and Frothing Pitcher Durable and Luxurious Unlike other milk frothers, the shell of this milk frother is made of high quality stainless steel, which is luxurious and durable. This milk frother is very safe to use, you can even touch the steel whisk head directly when the it is turned on(of course, we do not recommend this). Compared to coffee machine, this milk frother is lightweight & simple. Easy to Use and Clean Firstly, install the required batteries for the frother. Then, pour the heat or cold milk into the frothing pitcher. Make sure to not fill it too full(no more than halfway full) since the milk expands when you froth it. Press the big power button on the frother, and pump the handle up and down vigorously for about 10 to 15 seconds, or until thick and foamy. Spoon or Pour as much milk foam as you would like onto your coffee. Finally, remove the whisk head and wash it directly with water. One Big Button Design For Easy On/Off Detachable Whisk Head For Easy Cleaning Luxury With Stainless Steel Body The Electric Handheld Milk Frother with the Best Value Powerful Motor The milk frother’s motor is powered by three AAA batteries and its speed is 21,000 rpm, which can foam milk in less than 12 seconds. Double Steel Whisk The double whisk head design can effectively increase the speed of milk foaming while maintaining delicious taste. Stainless Steel Body The body of this handheld mixer is made of stainless steel which is more beautiful and healthier than plastic.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Milk Frothers For Latte
Café visits can get expensive, especially if you don’t stick with a basic cup of coffee. But you can get café-quality coffee at home as long as you have the right tools in your kitchen. With a milk frother, you can create a thick layer of foam using your favorite milk product to add texture to a cup of coffee.
When you hear the word “frother,” your mind probably immediately goes to lattes and cappuccinos, and that’s its most common use. A frother is used to add air to liquids, creating a foam-like consistency. But coffee isn’t the only beverage that can use a good layer of foamy milk. With a frother, you can quickly improve a cup of hot chocolate or tea.
Some frothers are even more versatile, though. With the right blend of whisking speed and whisker build, you can go beyond milk to improve the consistency of eggs, batter, baby formula and sauces. You also won’t have to get out the blender when it’s time to make a shake or a smoothie. A good frother can handle that, as well.
If you’re on a restrictive diet, you’ll want to pay special attention to the types of milk your frother can handle. Some frothers can not only create foam from dairy products but can also handle soy, almond and cashew milk, as well as whole milk and half-and-half. If you heat your milk before enjoying it with your latte, look for a frother that can equally manage cold and hot milk.
Although many frothers are handheld devices, you can also find those that steam and froth the milk in a contained unit. This takes a little longer, but it gives you the freedom to try out different types of foam. These units also come with fill lines to show you exactly how much liquid to add to get that perfect cappuccino or latte.
The Milk Frother For Latte Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your frother between uses, and this process varies between device types. If you have a handheld frother, you can just insert it into a glass of hot water to clean it. Most aren’t dishwasher safe, so look for how much work you’ll need to put into handwashing before you buy.
- Time to froth varies from one frother to another, but typically you’re talking about seconds rather than minutes.
- Although you won’t be using it long, having a handle you can comfortably hold can make frothing easier. Look for a lightweight build and an ergonomic design. Some frothers build the power button into the handle for simple one-handed operation.
- In addition to comfort, a handle should promise to avoid slipping to avoid a messy situation.
- Since your frother will regularly come into contact with liquid, rusting and corrosion can be an issue. High-quality stainless steel will provide the durability you need.
- As you’re considering frothers, keep in mind that you’ll need somewhere to store it between uses. Smaller may be better for that reason. Some frothers come with a stand that you may prefer for storage. A stand also gives you a way to store it upright while you’re making your coffee. However, some frothers stand up on their own, so this may not be an issue.
- The motor plays directly into how quickly your frother will do its job. Look for a frother with multiple speed settings and higher rotations per minute, especially if you plan to froth heavier liquids like cream.
- You can find frothers that have warranties extending as long as two years. If this is important to you, keep that in mind.
- If you prefer that perfect steamed consistency, consider a unit that both steams and froths the milk. This is especially important if you plan to try to create coffee art using a separately sold wand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide