Barossa Design Waterproof Satin Camper Shower Curtain
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Camper Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Camper Shower Curtain you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Camper Shower Curtain for a detailed review of all the top camper shower curtains.
This satin damask striped camper shower curtain features soft and waterproof hotel-quality fabric. The hem is weighted to prevent billowing and sticking to your legs while you get clean.
In our analysis, the Barossa Design Barossa Design Waterproof Satin Camper Shower Curtain placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package Include: 1 x shower curtain, NOT include hooks and rod. A weighted hem keeps this curtain holds firmly in place and makes it less likely to billow (Though with strong drafts billowing may still occur)
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Camper Shower Curtains
Recreational vehicles, campers and mobile homes often feature smaller stand-up stall showers. These units are much narrower than a standard house shower enclosure, and so they require specifically sized camper shower curtains.
While it’s possible to hang a standard house-sized shower curtain in such a space, doing so is likely to lead to mildew, as the curtain has to bunch up to fit in the area. Instead, camper shower curtains generally vary between 36 and 47 inches in width, with a standard 72-inch height.
When choosing a camper shower curtain, one of the prime considerations is the material and whether the curtain requires a liner, as well. Many curtains are plastic, while others are washable polyester. Other types of fabric can also be used, but be sure to check whether they are washable. Shower curtains of different materials and designs may not always be washable and may require a liner, but the attractive aesthetics can be a good tradeoff.
Many camper shower curtains feature additional details centered around practicality, such as weighted or magnetized hems to keep the curtain hanging in place and prevent billowing. Some curtains even have a magnet on the side hem to help keep the curtain closed.
Camper shower curtains also sometimes include pockets for holding bath time accouterments like shampoo and soap. With space in a camper, RV or mobile home being at a premium, this feature can be a great way to make the most of the space you have.
The Camper Shower Curtain Buying Guide
- Measure the width and height of your bathroom. Some camper bathrooms have half-tubs that reduce the length of shower curtain required.
- Getting a curtain that is too long can leave it dragging on the floor, picking up dirt and presenting a tripping hazard.
- Check to make sure the hanging accessories the shower curtain comes with are compatible with your camper’s bathroom setup. Some campers and RVs have a shower curtain track rather than a traditional rod.
- In addition to looking for water-repellent fabric, keep in mind the materials the rest of the curtain are made from. For example, grommets should be rust-resistant or rust-proof to avoid unsightly stains.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide