Bare Home Premium Diamond Stitched Coverlet Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coverlets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coverlet you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coverlets for a detailed review of all the top coverlets.
A beautiful diamond stitched pattern is what sets this coverlet above the rest. No matter what your current bedroom theme, this coverlet is sure to add a touch of elegance to the space. The coverlet is constructed from lightweight materials that happen to be hypoallergenic.
In our analysis, the Bare Home Bare Home Premium Diamond Stitched Coverlet Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Luxurious 1800 Ultra Soft Double Brushed 100% Microfiber. LUXURY COVERLET SET: 3 Piece Coverlet Set Includes: 1 Full/Queen Coverlet: 100″ x 106″ and 2 Pillow Shams 20″ x 26″. Will easily cover all sides and the end of your bed! HYPOALLERGENIC: Our coverlet collection is hypoallergenic, stain resistant, wrinkle resistant, and resistant to bed bugs and dust mites. Great for those prone to allergies and asthma! STYLISH AND ELEGANT: Our elegant coverlet set will be sure to add style and enhance decor in any bedroom. Choose from any of our rich vibrant colors! EASY CARE: Machine wash in warm water with like colors, dries quick on tumble dry low. No ironing or expensive cleaning required! 30 DAY RISK FREE 100% GUARANTEE: We believe in our products so much we guarantee you will love it! If you are not satisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a refund. See our return policy for details.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coverlets
If you find yourself feeling chilly at night and need something extra to keep you warm and snug, a coverlet is a versatile option. It can be used on top of a duvet or blanket in the colder months, and when the weather is warm, you can just pair it with a sheet. It’s a great choice whether your bedroom decor is traditional or modern.
Unlike a bedspread which goes all the day down to the floor, a coverlet is a smaller type of blanket that only goes as far as your bed skirt. It works whether you have a traditional dust-ruffle bed skirt or a flat contemporary one. The coverlet is small and compact enough that it can also be folded and draped on the end of the bed, so you can just grab it when you need it.
If you have a stylish bed frame that has statement leg pieces, a coverlet enables you to show those off. A coverlet is also thin enough to tuck under the mattress if you’re going for a neater, more minimalist style.
The Coverlet Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a coverlet, opt for one that is made out of microfiber or polyester. This is a durable material that is incredibly soft, comfortable and easy to clean. Typically, you can machine wash and tumble dry your coverlets.
- Coverlets often have a stitched, embossed or pressed pattern on the cover. This adds decorative appeal and style. Patterns may include criss-cross stitching, bohemian design or a unique abstract look. Consider what your bedroom style is like and how the coverlet will complement it.
- You can find coverlets in both muted and bold colors. If you have a number of different colors on your bed already, consider getting a classic beige-toned coverlet so it matches with all of your bedding. On the other hand, if your bedding is on the plain side, add a pop of color with a bright and bold coverlet.
- Coverlets can be used in either warm or cold climates, though in colder temperatures, you’ll need to layer the coverlet with a thicker blanket, quilt or duvet. In the summer months, a coverlet can provide enough warmth on its own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide