Bare Home Hypoallergenic Fleece Bed Sheets, 4-Piece Set
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Bed Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Bed Sheet you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fleece Bed Sheets for a detailed review of all the top fleece bed sheets.
Available in sizes from twin to split king, this sheet set includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet and pillowcases. The fitted sheet is fully elasticized and has a deep enough pocket to fit mattresses of up to 15 inches deep. You can choose from six different solid colors to find the sheet set that fits your personal preferences.
In our analysis, the Bare Home Bare Home Hypoallergenic Fleece Bed Sheets, 4-Piece Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WHAT’S INCLUDED: 4 Piece Full XL Sheet Set Includes: 1 Full XL Fitted Sheet: 54″ x 80″ x 15″, 1 Full XL Flat Sheet: 81″ x 100″, 2 Standard Pillowcases: 20″ x 30″. The fully elasticized fitted sheet snuggly fits mattresses up to 15” deep.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fleece Bed Sheets
If you struggle to stay warm while sleeping, a good set of fleece bed sheets could be the solution to staying warm at night. Made of manmade fibers, fleece has a slight stretch to it, and its thickness makes it a great option for staying warm while snoozing.
The benefits of fleece bed sheets are that they resist wrinkling and they tend to hold up well over time. This makes them easier to care for than other types of sheets.
There are some downsides, as well. Fleece sheets don’t wick away moisture like other fabrics, which means you might find yourself sweating through the night. Fleece also tends to pill with use, so you’ll definitely need to look for a fabric that promises pill resistance.
Fleece sheets can be made from a variety of materials. You’ll find some that are polyester and others that are velvet, along with pure fleece. You may be able to find a polyester set that gives you the breathability and moisture-wicking properties you want while also getting the warmth and softness you crave.
The Fleece Bed Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the care instructions before buying a set of fleece sheets. Your set may have special care instructions that will make for extra work when washing your bedding.
- Typically, a sheet set will include a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and two pillowcases. However, twin sets usually only include one pillowcase, so if you need more, make sure the set offers items you can buy separately.
- Mattress sizes are fairly standard, and you’ll find sheets in twin, full, queen and king sizes. But there’s also a twin XL size that’s 5 inches longer than a typical twin sheet and a California king that’s 4 inches longer than a standard king. You may also see a sheet set labeled “split king.” A split king bed has two twin mattresses side by side to make a king-sized bed.
- The depth of a mattress is also important. If yours is taller than standard, look for something called a “deep pocket” fitted sheet and measure the depth to make sure it will work. Since most fitted sheets are elasticized, you can usually use a slightly smaller length than what’s labeled, but if it’s not deep enough, you won’t have enough coverage.
- Some fleece sheet sets can be quite thick, which is welcome in the wintertime. But if you are looking for something that gets you through all four seasons, find some fleece sheets that are not so thick.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide