Bare Home Turkish Non-Toxic Pillow Cases, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Case you should buy.
Update as October 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pillow Cases for a detailed review of all the top pillow cases.
This is the perfect pillow for the colder months, made with 100% double-brushed, extra soft cotton flannel. They contain no harmful or toxic chemicals, are easy to care for and are wrinkle-resistant.
In our analysis, the Bare Home Bare Home Turkish Non-Toxic Pillow Cases, 2-Pack placed 11th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Double Brushed Cotton Flannel. MAXIMUM COMFORT: Give a warm welcome to our softest, coziest, and most gentle pillowcase set yet. Made with extra soft and cozy cotton flannel for a superb feel that will have you waking up feeling refreshed and energized each morning! PREMIUM QUALITY: Our innovative signature flannel pillowcases are double brushed until it meets our high standard for softness. Lost lasting quality and supreme softness combine to give you the coziest set of sheets you will ever own. Contains no toxic or harmful chemicals, great for those with sensitive skin! EASY CARE & WRINKLE RESISTANT: Machine wash warm with like colors, dries quickly on tumble dry low. Designed to outperform all other pillowcases. No ironing or expensive cleaning required! 30 DAY RISK FREE 100% GUARANTEE: We believe in our products so much we guarantee that you will love them! If you are not satisfied, simply contact us to return the item for a refund.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Cases
Do you need a pillow protector or a pillowcase? Pillow protectors do exactly what they sound like: They’re used to guard pillows from stains, liquids, bed bugs, dust mites and other allergens. They can be decorative, used to protect pillows during storage or used under pillowcases. Most of the time, they have zippered closures.
Pillowcases are slept on, and they are usually part of a sheet set. That said, they can also be purchased separately. They are made in a variety of thread counts, for which higher numbers are associated with better quality (to a point — you can expect a thicker weave the higher the number is, though many numbers around 400 are still very good quality). You can find them made out of 100% cotton, percale, mercerized cotton and blends that include bamboo and polyester.
Some pillowcases have added touches like piping, which can make them a nice addition to the aesthetics of your bedroom. Bedroom pillowcases generally come in three sizes: standard, which is 20 by 30 inches; queen, which is 20 by 36 inches; and king, which is 20 by 44 inches.
The Pillow Case Buying Guide
- Pillow protectors can help your pillows last longer and make them feel softer. They are also good to bring when you travel, since they provide an extra barrier between you and the pillow, which could be dirty.
- 100% cotton pillowcases shrink more than blended ones.
- A higher percentage of polyester in a fabric usually indicates longer durability. Of course, proper care will prolong the life of most fabrics, as well.
- High thread counts do not always equal high quality. Read the product reviews of any pillowcase you are considering to see what other consumers have to say about the products you are interested in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide