Barbie Magical Light-Up Tail Mermaid Toy For Girls
Last updated date: November 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Girls you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toys For Girls for a detailed review of all the top toys for girls.
You can take this toy for girls in a bathtub, pool or lake for a little water fun. The mermaid doll is quite colorful and even has lights that glow under water. She's also wearing a beautiful necklace and a stunning tiara, making her appear even more magical.
In our analysis, the Barbie Barbie Magical Light-Up Tail Mermaid Toy For Girls placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make a real splash with this magical light-up Barbie mermaid doll! Dip Barbie Rainbow Lights Mermaid doll into water to see her mermaid tail glimmer with colorful lights inspired by a sparkling rainbow! Press the button in Barbie doll’s necklace to switch her to “on” mode, and dip her into the tub or pool to activate the light show. Bring the magic ashore – you can push the button in the doll’s necklace to enjoy the light show without water. Rainbow fins, a “pearl”-decorated belt, pink-streaked hair and a princess tiara complete the head-to-toe magical mermaid look.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Girls
Whether the little lady in your life likes to build, craft or play pretend, there’s a bounty of grin-inducing toys on the market to satisfy every interest, from art sets to colorful dolls. In addition to entertaining children for hours, many of today’s toys can also foster creativity, encourage future hobbies — or even facilitate careers in science-based fields.
In fact, STEM toys — those that support a curriculum based on educating students in the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics — aid in the development of vital cognitive skills. These toys, which range from simple building sets to programmable robots, can even teach girls as young as 3 years old concepts that could lead to a lifelong love for topics like mathematics and computer science.
The Toy For Girls Buying Guide
- When shopping for toys for girls, be sure to review the age it is designed for. Some come with small parts, which can be dangerous if accidentally swallowed.
- Give your child the opportunity to play with toys that look like the real thing, which can help them learn important problem-solving skills and figure out how objects in the real world work (for example, your TV remove or smartphone).
- Look for toys that allow you to interact with your child. These can nurture relationship-building and listening skills — and give you the opportunity to spend precious them with them.
- When your child grows out of their toys, consider donating them to child in need via Freecyle or on your local Buy Nothing Facebook group. You can also recycle used toys through a program like TerraCycle, which breaks down old playthings into raw materials for recycling.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide