BAOHD Large Capacity Non-Slip Business Card Holder For Desk
Last updated date: December 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Business Card Holders For Desk and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Business Card Holder For Desk you should buy.
Update as December 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Business Card Holder For Desk for a detailed review of all the top business card holders for desk.
This durable plastic holder is made to last long and stay put on your desk. While minimalistic, it still has a capacity of 35 cards. You can choose from pink, blue and beige color options.
In our analysis, the BAOHD BAOHD Large Capacity Non-Slip Business Card Holder For Desk placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simple and Clean Looking: This business card holder has a simple, sleek and contemporary look, right size and doesn’t take up much space. Extremely a great product for a display table or any business. Thick and Sturdy Materials: The plastic is very thick and sturdy, an integrated structure design with no sharp edges, anti-oxidation and NOT a flimsy plastic that cracks and chips all the time. Reasonable Price: This is a simple but elegant holder, sturdy, durable and very affordable. If they get lost, stolen or broken. You don’t have to spend too much money to replace it. Large Capacity: The business card stand can hold about 35 standard business cards, easy to grab out the business cards. Perfect fit for any desk office or home and also a good gift idea for your coworker, friends, partners.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Business Card Holders For Desk
Whether you want to store business cards for later networking opportunities or display them to customers, a business card holder for your home or office desk can come in handy. This desktop accessory often has a simple design with an open space that can hold a certain number of cards. Choosing the right holder requires assessing your style preferences, intended usage and the functionality you’ll need.
Many holders will have a minimalistic design made to not take up much space or draw attention, and these can be a good option for any desk or room. Some examples include clear plastic holders, colorful aluminum holders and wire mesh holders. These tend to be lightweight, so they may have a special bottom surface that prevents slippage on your desk.
Other desktop business card holders are made to stand out and look fancier. Often made bulkier, these holders usually consist of metal and can feature decorative designs using glass, mirrors and possibly even some engraving. These more sophisticated holders tend to suit more formal business environments.
Regardless of the design you choose, keep in mind most holders will be made for displaying standard-sized business cards. These are rectangular and measure 3.5 inches by 2 inches. Less often, you might opt to use smaller square cards or larger rectangular cards. This means you’ll want to look at the card holder’s measurements carefully to determine if it will work for the cards you have.
At the same time, you’ll find desktop business card holders with various capacities. While a smaller holder might fit at least 20 cards, a high-capacity option might hold up to 50. Going with a larger holder is more convenient since you’ll need to refill your business cards less often, but it will take up more desk space. Therefore, think about how many business cards you typically go through and the free space you have on your desk.
You’ll also want to think about where you’ll use your desktop business card holders since you might need more than one. If you’ll just display cards in your home office, then you’ll likely do fine with a single holder. On the other hand, some business card holders come in packs so you get the option to display cards in multiple places. These options come in handy when you have multiple desks or business locations.
The Business Card Holder For Desk Buying Guide
- Some desktop business card holders will have a surface you can have engraved with your business name. However, you can still customize even the most basic holders with a sticker showing your name or business logo. If you’ll take the DIY approach to customization, be sure your chosen holder has enough space and a good location for what you want to add.
- You don’t have to limit yourself to using the business card holder on a work desk. Instead, use it anywhere you do business and want to advertise yourself to customers. For example, you might put a card holder on a table at a business expo or job fair, or you might put one in the reception area of an office.
- When looking at a desktop business card holder’s maximum capacity, keep in mind that you might fit fewer cards if yours are made of thicker paper than usual. In that case, consider getting a product that holders slightly more cards than you think you’ll display.
- While having business cards ready on your desk helps with marketing yourself, still bring some with you when you’re going out. For example, you can put some in your wallet to give out at events you attend. You might also find places like community bulletin boards where you can leave a card for those passing by to see.
- If you buy a pack containing multiple business card holders, you can find other uses for your extras. For example, some holders can function as a basic stand to put your phone on. You could also use these holders to display other small items like notes or brochures.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide