Bansusu Geometric Print Backpack For Girls
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Backpacks For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Backpack For Girls you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Backpack For Girls for a detailed review of all the top backpacks for girls.
Whether you choose a blue, pink or purple backpack for girls, you'll find a series of geometric shapes are used to create the overall look of the bag. Older girls will appreciate how easily it is to stay organized with this bag. There are three outer pockets, two mesh side pockets and one large inner main pocket for storing everything from a laptop to pens and pencils.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Bansusu Geometric Print Backpack For Girls placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size: 12.99*9.44*18.89inch, 33(L)*24(W)*48cm(H) ;Weight: 0.71KG. Material: High density nylon fabric, lining is polyester, durable, waterproof and wear-resistance, effectively prevent scratches and tears. Comfortable: Adjustable S-shaped adjustable padded shoulder straps; Breathable air cushioned back; Ultra thick padded decompression handle. Large capacity: Scientific and reasonable pockets and compartments design will make your daily supplies lay in the bag systematically. Attentive front zipped pockets design; Durable and smooth zippers; Side mesh pockets to hold cup and umbrella; Fashion geometric prints, you will love it!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Backpacks For Girls
When kids are heading back to school, getting a new backpack is a great way to get them excited about returning to class. It can hard for kids to transition from summer fun to the school year, but the promise of a new backpack is sure to sweeten the deal. If you’re shopping for a backpack for girls, be sure to include her in the decision-making process so she can get one that suits her style and interests.
One of the most important things to look for when buying a new backpack for girls is the sizing. Getting the size right will ensure she doesn’t have a back or shoulder ache or strain from carrying her bag. Measure the width from shoulder to shoulder. This is as wide as what the backpack should be. The height of the backpack should span from around two inches below the shoulder blades to the waist.
The weight of the backpack when full should be no more than 15 percent of your child’s body weight. Fill up the backpack with the regular items she needs to carry and test the weight to make sure it’s not passing that metric.
Make sure there are plenty of pockets, dividers and slots located around the backpack. This helps to distribute the weight of the contents evenly across the bag. Show your child how to keep heavy items like books or laptops closer to their back, and lighter items like pencil cases or clothes in the outer pockets.
Some girls may want to just use one of the backpack’s straps when carrying it. This can also cause shoulder and back problems. Suggest they use both shoulder straps, especially when the bag is full. This helps to distribute the weight evenly across her body. Opt for shoulder straps that come with padding for more comfort.
The Backpack For Girls Buying Guide
- Durability is key when you’re buying a backpack for girls for back to school. It’s an item that is used every day, stuffed into lockers, thrown on the floor and taken around school. Make sure there is no careless stitching around the backpack that can come undone or fray easily over time. Sturdy stitching that is designed for rough use and durability is important. Also check to make sure that there are no exposed zippers on the outside of the backpack. They should be covered with a fabric flap so that they don’t get exposed to rain or snow. This can cause them to rust.
- Personal style for backpacks is important. Have the child pick out the backpack with you. This way, you know they will be excited to use it. Consider whether they prefer more delicate colors like soft pink or seafoam green, or whether they like something bold and dark that resembles the galaxy. If your girl likes sparkles, you can also find backpacks with sequins on them.
- Look for a multi-compartment design. Having many pockets and sections of varying sizes is helpful for organizing the backpack. Girls can keep books, laptops and folders in one section, stationary in another, their lunch in another and so on. Having a separate section for each category of items makes it easy to find what she needs in a flash, and she doesn’t have to go rummaging for her things every time. Having pockets on the outer side for a water bottle is a bonus and very convenient in hot weather.
- If your child likes coordinating accessories, opt for one that includes a lunch bag and stationary case. This way she can have a full set of matching gear.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide