Bangerz Sunz Decorative Elephant Shape Watering Can
Last updated date: March 3, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Watering Cans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Watering Can you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Watering Can for a detailed review of all the top watering cans.
This adorable watering can looks like an elephant. It is easy to fill and use. The watering can also serves as a decorative piece.
In our analysis, the Bangerz Sunz Bangerz Sunz Decorative Elephant Shape Watering Can placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NOVELTY ELEPHANT WATERING CAN – Cute and versatile watering pot for plants around the home. EASY TO REFILL – Made with an easy to fill water entry port for ease of use in the home and garden. WEATHER RERSISTANT PLASTIC – Durable design is uniquely crafted to withstand weather damage. FEATURES – Elephant body design, comfy custom handle, Long extended (trunk) spout for additional reach. MADE IN USA – Measures 14” x 8” x 3.5” (Trunk measures 6.5” long) Liquid Capacity 2 quarts.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Watering Cans
Whether you’re an avid gardener or just have a few plants around the house, having the right watering can can make your life considerably easier. Avoiding the drips and dribble, the right watering can ensures you water your plants and not the floor. How do you choose a watering can? While many of them look the same, there are a few key features you need to be aware of.
When selecting a watering can, begin by considering the material it’s made from. The two most common materials for watering cans are metal and plastic. If you want something affordable and lightweight, plastic is a good choice. However, it’s not as durable as metal. Metal watering cans are a little heavier than plastic, but they are made to last. However, they can rust if they are not made from galvanized metal.
When it comes to size, you’ll have to think about how many plants you’re watering and how many trips you’ll need to make to the hose or other water source. If you don’t mind making extra trips back to get more water, than a smaller watering can will be easier to hold and maneuver. If you want to have a lot of water with you, then opt for a larger watering can but keep in mind that it will be heavy.
The length of the watering can’s neck is also important to consider because it helps make sure you get the water where you need it to go. If you’re watering tall, leafy plants, then a longer neck is best to get under the leaves. It’s also useful for hanging baskets and other places that are difficult to reach. If you’re just watering small plants from overhead, then a shorter necked watering can will do the trick.
The Watering Can Buying Guide
- If you have weak wrists or have trouble holding heavy objects, pay special attention to the handle on the watering can. Some come with a double handle, which is an excellent idea if you want to use both hands for support.
- The sprinkler attachment, also called the spout or rosette, can have different types of spray depending on the can. Some have a fine mist which is ideal for watering delicate or new plants. However, if you want to water hardy plants, you’ll need a faster spray. Some watering cans actually come with adjustable spouts so you can choose the type of spray you need based on what you’re watering.
- Avoiding spills is key, so look for a watering can that has a wide base. This will allow for better balance both when it’s sitting on the ground and when it’s being used. A watering can that has a narrow base is much more likely to tip unpredictably.
- If you’re looking for a decorative watering can that you don’t plan to use to water plants often, ceramic is a good choice. They look stunning, and often have beautifully painted designs. However, they are particularly heavy, especially when filled, and can break or crack if they are dropped.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide