BAMFOX Modern Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack
Last updated date: May 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wooden Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top .
Constructed from an eco-friendly bamboo, this wooden shoe rack provides extra storage for a variety of spaces. You can set it in an entryway, bedroom closet or mudroom. It comes in natural and mocha finishes and even doubles as bookshelf or plant display.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the BAMFOX Modern Natural Bamboo Wooden Shoe Rack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% HIGH-QUALITY BAMBOO：We choose bamboo wood grown in a natural alpine environment. The texture is hard, the structure is firm, and the service life is long. After high temperature carbonization, the product is waterproof and not easy to crack and deform. Moreover, bamboo is a renewable resource and is naturally environmentally friendly. STACKABLE DESIGN：The perfect tenon joint design allows no tools to be stacked. The shoe rack is connected by embedding a groove between the upper and lower frames. Up to 2 shelves can be stacked. Create multiple units to house all your shoes or clothing. UPGRADED LAYER HEIGHT：This new shoe rack has increased layer spacing, shoes are placed more spaciously, and each layer has a different layer height, which can accommodate high heels, short boots, and sports shoes. The heightened bottom design adds more possibilities. You can place low-top shoes such as slippers and children’s shoes on the bottom. STURDY AND GOOD QUALITY：Strong load-bearing, stable and durable, high-quality bamboo slats can support up to 44 pounds. Evenly distributed on each layer. Each shelf can store 3-4 pairs of shoes. You can also display all cute plants according to your wishes. Ideal for your front porch, balcony or interior decoration and planting. AFTER-SALES PROBLEMS: If you encounter problems during installation and use, please feel free to contact us, we can provide professional guidance at any time. If there are quality problems after receiving the goods, we can accept the return and exchange unconditionally after we confirm.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Back in the old days, people kept their shoes safe and organized inside shoe boxes. The downside to using shoe boxes is you can’t see which shoes are inside which boxes. A shoe rack is an excellent alternative, as it keeps footwear off the floor, yet makes them clearly visible so you can grab the pair you need quickly.
When in the market for a shoe rack, look for a wooden model, as these are much more sturdy than plastic and wire racks. A rack made from 100% bamboo is ideal, as it is both attractive, durable and sustainable. Bamboo is also quick-growing, so it can be replanted much faster than tree.
Buyers will have the option of purchasing a wooden shoe rack in its natural state or one that has already been coated with a beautiful finish. A natural rack lets consumers choose whether to apply their own paint or finish for a more personalized look, while a rack that’s already got a finish is ready to be used the moment it arrives.
Determine how many tiers you need the shoe rack to have. Most two-tier wooden shoe racks are capable of holding as many as six pairs of adult-sized sneakers and boots, while a three-tier rack can hold as many as 12 pairs. If you prefer, you can opt for a two-tier rack that is stackable. This way, you can purchase as many units as you need to accommodate all of your shoes.
Look for added features that make the wooden shoe rack more functional. For example, some racks include a top bench. That makes them ideal for mudrooms and hallways, where homeowners can sit down to remove and store their shoes or retrieve and put on their shoes.
The Buying Guide
- Check to see if the wooden shoe rack comes already assembled or whether you’ll need to put it together once it arrives. Some models that require assembly are designed with removable built-in fittings that have been treated for rust prevention. They are easy to use, so you wouldn’t have any trouble putting the rack together.
- Since the bottom of most people’s shoes are dirty, you’ll want to take the time every other week or so to clean the wooden shoe rack. You can use a soft-wire brush to clean away any loose dirt. Afterward, wipe down the surface of the rack with a moist rag. Go back over the wood afterward with a dry lint-free towel.
- No matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a wooden shoe rack that meets your needs. There are basic shoe racks that cost about as much as two Starbucks coffees. You’ll pay a bit more for the Songmic 3-Tier Wooden Shoe Rack Bench, as it’s made out of bamboo.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide