BAMEOS Rustic Easy Install Mounted Coat Rack
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mounted Coat Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mounted Coat Rack you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Mounted Coat Rack for a detailed review of all the top mounted coat racks.
Sturdy is the best word to describe this mounted coat rack, which is constructed using natural bamboo. The rack features four hooks, which can be used for hanging everything from coats to pans to bathroom hand towels. Since the unit comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, you won't have any trouble installing it where you need it most.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the BAMEOS Rustic Easy Install Mounted Coat Rack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Widely Application: Perfect solution for organizing coats, jackets, hats, baseball caps, scarfs, and dog leashes in your entranceway, bedroom, or closet. 4 hooks hanger can help to keep the items you need for everyday use, such as towel, key, purse, scarf, robe, clothes, and so on. Decorate your idle walls: There are always many places on the walls of our home for us to decorate and use. key rail with hooks takes advantage of the idle wall space throughout your home, making your home seem less cluttered. The stylish hook and rustic board surface will add some classic minimalist flair to compliment your room. Multi-scene Use: The 4 sturdy coat hooks and light luxury style make this the perfect wall coat rack. Creating a unique style for your entryway, hallway, kitchen, closets, bedroom, garage, mudroom, or anywhere else. Easy Installation: BAMEOS Mounted Coat Rack can be installed quickly and easily. Comes with necessary mounting hardware (screws and anchors). The hooks were Pre-mounted on the board. No, assemble required. There are pre-drilled mounting holes on the coat rack hook, you only need to drill holes in the wall according to the instructions, so you can easily install it on the wall. Renewable materials: Constructed of high-quality rust-proof hook which is hard and durable. The panel is made of solid and real bamboo, not easy to break, and built to resist daily scratches, and tarnishing. Bamboo is one of the materials that is renewable, strong, and durable in the world. It can grow into bamboo for industrial use in five years.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mounted Coat Racks
There’s no place like home. But as soon as you walk through the door, you likely start shedding items, including your keys, your coat, your umbrella and your laptop bag. Having something handy inside your entryway to tackle this load can help you keep things tidy without sacrificing convenience.
For years, consumers have relied on coat racks to take on this task. They once were standalone items, taking up substantial space. But today’s consumer knows there are options that keep space open while also handily storing those items. With a coat rack that mounts to your wall, you can save space while also providing a useful way to store what you take with you when you leave the house.
There are some things to consider as you search for a mounted coat rack, though. Some are slimmer than others, taking up even less wall space than you’d expect. However, you often sacrifice the extra storage space you get with a unit that has a shelf on top, so consider that while you’re shopping.
That shelf on top is perfect for storing picture frames and decorations. But you can also make it more useful by setting a tray on top for storing items like keys. Some coat racks come with baskets for holding items like gloves and scarves, but you can also use them for quickly hiding items when unexpected company arrives at the front door.
Fortunately, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to color and style. You may prefer a lighter wood, or a darker, more rustic look may be a better fit for your home. Once you’ve narrowed that down, you can choose a design that works for what you need. By selecting color first, you can avoid getting your heart set on a specific coat rack, only to find that the color doesn’t work with your décor.
The Mounted Coat Rack Buying Guide
- You know your décor best. Take a serious look at the area of your home where it will be hung, whether it’s a mudroom, entryway, kitchen or another area. Choose one that fits with your existing décor for best results.
- Before you buy a wall-mounted coat rack, note what’s involved in installing it. Do you need special tools?
- Getting a coat rack level can be tricky. Make sure you have a bubble level on hand to be as precise as possible.
- Weight capacity is another important consideration. As your coat rack gradually gathers items like coats, purses and tote bags, the weight will put pressure on it. Pay attention to how much it will hold before you buy, particularly if you think you’ll be weighing it down.
- It’s also important to think about the bulk of the items you’ll be hanging on each hook. Coats can take up quite a bit of space. For those winter months, make sure you choose one with hooks spaced far enough apart that your items won’t be crowding each other.
- In addition to the space between hooks, the number of hooks is also a factor. If your rack only comes with four hooks, but you have a six-person household, you may find you simply don’t have enough space for everything.
- You should also consider how much weight each hook will hold. The overall weight capacity is important, but if you plan to put heavier items on one or two hooks, you may find they won’t hold.
- If you’re buying a coat rack with a top shelf, plan what you’ll put there in advance. You may want to order a matching photo frame or move one of your smaller houseplants to your coat rack once it’s hung.
- Coats aren’t the only items that can be hung on a coat rack. Believe it or not, you can also hang one in your kitchen for storing coffee mugs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide