Bambody Absorbent Mid-Section Maternity Underwear, 3-Pack
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Maternity Underwear and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Maternity Underwear you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Maternity Underwear for a detailed review of all the top maternity underwear.
In our analysis, the Bambody Bambody Absorbent Mid-Section Maternity Underwear, 3-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Maximum Protection: Absorbent mid-section is equivalent to 2 x tampons. “Feels like regular underwear!” Say goodbye to uncomfortable pads and sanitary wear with Bambody’s most popular period protection underwear. Comfy Maternity Underwear: “pee proof” undies for times of incontinence, discharges or sudden leaks. “No stained bedsheets” Sleep safe and sound, whether you lie on your back or front, with Bambody’s full front to rear protection. Eco Friendly: Save money and the environment with sustainable, reusable period panties.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Maternity Underwear
Expectant mothers need to stay on top of their health before their babies are born, which means regular doctor checkups, eating right, avoiding alcohol and keeping fit. Staying comfortable can be challenging, but modern maternity wear and undergarment designs have significantly improved over the past decades. While some pregnant women wear regular panties throughout their pregnancies and afterward, today’s maternity underwear can be softer, cozier and less restrictive. Regular panties have waistbands that are too tight or hit in the wrong spot, while maternity styles are made to grow with you.
The three main styles of maternity underwear are over-the-bump, mid-bump and below-the-bump. Whichever one you purchase, check first to ensure that the waistband is extra soft and stretchy. The choice is really up to you; higher waistlines can offer more support to the abdomen, but lower waistlines can feel less restrictive. All three styles should also offer full bottom coverage, and some may have a bit of lace or other adornments.
You can find these undergarments in neutrals and most colors, plus plenty of patterns. They are usually sold in packs that have several pairs, but you can find single pairs sold separately. The fabrics are usually made from cotton or nylon and are stretchy like Spandex.
Some maternity underwear is also designed for postpartum wear. Remember, the belly won’t return to its regular size for a while in most cases, so you will likely wear maternity underwear after giving birth; you may need the extra room for your comfort.
The Maternity Underwear Buying Guide
- Postpartum underwear differs from maternity wear, with the primary goal to hold the postpartum pads in place without irritation.
- When shopping for maternity underwear, you will most likely need the same size as your regular panties. Still, check the sizing charts before ordering.
- Low-rise maternity underwear is called “cradle style” and is lower in the front and higher in the back.
- Some maternity underwear cannot be cleaned in washing machines or dried in dryers, so read the label instructions before washing.
- There are also boy shorts-style maternity underwear that covers the upper parts of the thighs.
- Always ensure that the maternity underwear you buy has a cotton lining to keep you cool.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide